Vape Mail 2016!

The mods are from vapenw and obviously the flavor is from bull city :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Got 2 evod2ā€™s for the wife from MFS, and some SS wire from KbeeVapes today. Thank God I checked my email this morning to see they where at the post office, she put them in the wrong P.O. box. :astonished:

8 Likes

Now I need help with escribeā€¦LOL

12 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Setting Up VT133 and Escribe

That looks like the same counter top I have in my new modular home.

1 Like

Yes sir. I actually got it fairly cheap. Shipping usually kills me but they didnā€™t charge a lot. I ended up getting twice as much as I usually do and only paid about $6 more. I think Iā€™m gonna start stocking up but I wanna find the best NIC first.

2 Likes

After getting a new drip tip along with the tank guards we ordered, I decided to hit up fast tech for a few new onesā€¦ I have to say Iā€™m liking the cooler softer vape not using a metal tipā€¦

1. 2107207 Carbon Fiber + Resin Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  2. 3813201 Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  3. 3539607 Resin + Stainless Steel Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  4. 4676303 Resin 510 Drip Tip w/ Stainless Steel Base 1
  5. 4693201 Stainless Steel + Resin Hybrid 510 Drip Tip (5-Pack) 1
4 Likes

hoarding for the vape apocalypse I see lol

3 Likes

Ordered a Cuboid and a couple of Sony batts for it. Been scanning about for a decent dual 18650, and over looking the Cuboid for ages. Itā€™s about as good as any other for the money.

7 Likes

Time to clean and Squonk

16 Likes

Iā€™m in love with this combo. Efution duo. Avocado 24.

13 Likes

havenā€™t ordered yetā€¦just got the email butā€¦

11 Likes

Be sure to review! I need something I can see whats going on with my counterfeit batteries (paranoid)

3 Likes

def will brother. Canā€™t order it just yet but looking forward to it. Prob in the next week or 2. Unless I hear some negative stuff lol. same here with the battery paranoia.

1 Like

Good Lord Man!

2 Likes

looks nuts right? lol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll sayā€¦

If I took all the batteries I own, including the ones in the mod Iā€™m using; I would still be 1 short of filling that thing up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your gif accompanying that battery rack reminded me of somethingā€¦

4 Likes

My only concern is how fast will it charge if all 8 are going, or even 4 for that matter? Many chargers i have seen tout 2amp charge rate, but cant sustain it with multiple charges, the rate drops to 1 or 500mah each insteadā€¦ I fear utilizing all or many slots at once would leave it at a snail pace of a chargeā€¦

1 Like

I mean 8 slots down to like 250mah would make it kind of useless and not very practical, nobody wants to wait 10 hours+ for a charge cycle

1 Like

"I lost you 2 months ago, when we broke up. " effin brilliant lol thanks for that

2 Likes