Vape Mail 2016!

A shot of part of the flavors I ordered on 7-22 from RTS.

:heart_eyes: me some Inawera!

10 Likes

I have some cotton bacon v2 it’s good but it breaks apart so easy compared to kendo cotton pads and rayon.

That chocolate cream looks soooo dark! :yum:

3 Likes

The 7-24 order from the fine folks at @Gremlin!!

OMG… my first exposures to FA!! >< =D
Some really good stuff from these guys too!

That INA Strawberry Milk Chocolate is NO JOKE folks… you /really/ need to check that out! A little boost here and there… and it’s off to the races!

10 Likes

That chocolate cream is still my favorite chocolate to date…but I’m still drying the water behind the ears on FA :wink: so time will tell!
But it’s definitely in there for the long haul! No doubt!

2 Likes

man you’ve had a GREAT vape mail day dude :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Snickers tested, and approved (well, scent-wise anyways). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The order from opening weekend (8-28) for @Walt_RealFlavors new extracts hitting the FS aisle at WalMart.com!! =D

I can’t tell you how excited I was to see this happen (the extracts) and then to finally get them!! GREAT stuff, and looking forward to all that’s to come!

Also, for those that don’t know, PG can cause issues for kitties…so please try and keep them in mind when you vape!

It’s now well established that PG isn’t good for cats.
You can also google “vaping and cats” and get lots more info out there… :wink:

12 Likes

lol… nah… just felt left out all these months, and happy to finally share the old photos that have been saved up on the phone, but unable to be posted properly (editing the exif’s, shrinking sizes to minimize impact on the ELR server, etc)

If all these hit in one day, I’d not only be out on my arse, but I’d probably have a heart attack from all the excitement and joy! rofl

3 Likes

A small @Gremlin order on 9-2 (funds have gotten more limited, but still have to feed the ‘meter’!)

Rich and the gang were great about filling the request for stickers! :smiley:

Also, this is where I finally broke down and tried the Cap VC v1. Wow. Still love and will use/order v2, but didn’t expect things to be this different.

Flavor West’s Coffee (seems to also be sold as Cafe Coffee at some vendors) is just THE BEST single stand alone coffee that I’ve found yet, and it’s great at only 1.5% -which is RARE for any FW product IME.

9 Likes

9-2 order from One Stop DIY (OSDIY) where I dive a bit deeper into FA’s product…

As well as pick up some new lines from both FA and Cap!

10 Likes

The 9-5 order from BCV…

Made @Ken_O_Where’s Butter Rum Candy, and OMG is this %$#@ good!!! Thanks for another awesome (yet simple recipe) man!! :beers:

I’ll stop the onslaught here… but had to share some of the highlights over the last few months that I couldn’t share until now!

Hope everyone forgives me for not posting these as I went… but again, took time to get to some of the ‘little things’ on the scale of importance (like getting the pc to talk to the phone).

9 Likes

Aha, yep… Funfetti!

6 Likes

Would you happen to know what the custom charges are for ordering from the usa?
Thinking of getting 4 provari 2.5’s, total $191.
As far as i can see there saying 2.5% vat, does anyone know if that’s about right?

1 Like

Theres a good calculator here:
https://www.dutycalculator.com/

3 Likes

A couple of things i forgot to post. The Goon, (best rda to date, imo) if your on the fence about getting on, don’t be. Get it!!! Awesome!!!
The Merlin and Alleria, loving the Merlin, the Alleria not so much.
And the Goblin v3 with 4ml extension tank and a spare black glass.
And finally another Tsunami 24w. :yum:

15 Likes

Awesome, thank you brother. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve been checking the clones out for the Goon…not sure how they compare but for 13 quid I might give one a shot :+1:

3 Likes

Definitely get one. I got the authentic and it’s the best rda i own. Flavour’s off the charts. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Just ordered 4x provari 2.5’s $191.00 posted. There selling over here for £175 each :- https://www.ukecigstore.com/provari-version-2-5-by-provape.html
@Grubby
I’ll let you know what customs charge when i get them. :yum::+1:

6 Likes

I had a £20 charge on a £15 item (£22 with p&p), I vowed to never order anything from abroad again, now im worried because I won a tank from Heavens Gifts and it might get snatched up by them! :rage:

2 Likes

I got my winning prize from them no problems at all. Straight to the door. :+1:

4 Likes