Vape Mail 2016!

@SunnyT wicking was super easy, easiest I’ve seen, might have gone a bit thin on one coil though.

Flavour is really damn good with this tank, slightly warm vape (Delrin top gets hot) at 40+w on a long draw, with airflow turned to half way.

Speaking of airflow, it f*%$ing whistles! Lol :joy:

Can’t see this leaking unless you don’t plug the holes properly and turn the tank upside down for extended periods of time.

9/10 for the tank it’s awesome!! Thanks again @Heaven_Gifts and thanks to this awesome community!! Much love!!

15 Likes

Nicotine top up, under £10 and delivered next day!!

8 Likes

The iJoy Tornado Sub Tank I won from @Heaven_Gifts was waiting for me on my office desk since yesterday!!! Woo! Shipped and delivered from China to NY in 2 days…magic! Thank you @Heaven_Gifts. I will do a write up on this guy soon…still unpacking from my move and putting my vape room together little by little…:wink:

14 Likes

Wonderful package from Creme de Vape in England…microfiber bags, vape bands,trim rings, and two gifts-toffee candy and a keyring flashlight. Thanks Keith.
18650BT and trim ring from ProVape—another great customer service fix. Thanks Blake.

9 Likes

I finally got my FLV order. It spent the last 5 days on the other side of town.

I got a dozen 240 mls bottles last week.

16 Likes

Best vape mail ever courtesy of @Whiterose0818 :grin::thumbsup:
full review here :nerd::ok_hand:

19 Likes

Very Nice brother! I hope you enjoy your @Whiterose0818 custom mod as much as I enjoy mine!

8 Likes

I’m enjoying the heck out of it as we speak brother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash::ok_hand:

7 Likes

yes i have k 120 , k200 50watt mini and 75 watt mini and a nebox nothing has ever went wrong except trying to get the top fill glass replacement lol but they arent a bad company i think people shun them bc they are main stream and everyone carried them all though i havent bought one in a while and the two minis sit with no tank on them the 120 and 200 and nebox are always in rotation

1 Like

how is the alpine strawberry it has a hefty price on it , im wondering how good it is

I don’t know yet. Hopefully I can mix it this weekend.

1 Like

i just seen you posted today lol sorry i jumped the gun a bit

1 Like

Top mod from a top guy. :ok_hand:
Awesome bit of kit and a great review.
Might just have to look into one of these “super mod’s” myself.
I’ve bookmarked @Whiterose0818’s mod page and will go through it again, and mabey, just mabey a brother might get hooked up. :wink::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Best quality packaging and customer service I’ve ever had form any vape related retailer ever. Period.
Cannot recommend this place highly enough.
Top quality bloke, (Keith) and top quality gear.
http://www.cremedevape.com/epages/yxve46fvrnud.mobile/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud

3 Likes

And he is from Kentucky USA…ironic, eh?
I am a member of his group about Svoemesto-UK
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SvoeMestoUK/

1 Like

Yep that’s true, he’s from your side of the pond.
Might catch you on his page then. :wink:

1 Like

Well it took 2-3 days from China but my Efun.top order arrived. My antique Robeson Red Pig Pork Belly filet knife work wonders on shrink wrap… overkill? :wink:

It arrived early (before noon) very excited! …I was about to mix. Here’s everything unboxed

My iJoy LUX is working great with my Ti coiled Ultimo…love the larger display (old eyes). The "LUX came with the wooden sleeve. Looks like reasonable quality, we’ll see how it wears …meanwhile the “Dragon” (gold and black crackle!) sleeve looks wicked with the Black Pharaoh. Quick Batman to the Ultrasonic wash! Also can’t wait to try some Ti Claptons on my Daedalus

14 Likes

Got my Daedalus in as well as the two Goblin mini V3 tanks that I ordered on Monday.
Thanks @BoDarc for the pics of the Daedalus as I don’t even have the time to unwrap mine today!:triumph:
It will be the weekend before I get to play with the coil maker.I hope to try building the Goblin tonight after work.

14 Likes

Here’s the world’s largest/goofiest Clapton. I was messing around one day and made a Ti Clapton wrapping 26 ga on 22 ga …it was too big to fit on anything …until I got my Pharaoh. Here’s a pic .10 ohms 3.0 mm I.D. 5 wraps …works awesome

14 Likes

Sweet man!