Vape Mail 2016!

Just arrived…

12 Likes

Oh yummy. I see some awesome flavors , the chocolate :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Ya wanted to try @Amy2 mix of Neapolitan ice cream

2 Likes

Hell yeah. That looks so so good

I hope you like it, Just give it time to steep. You can try it SnV but for me it needed to steep. :blush:

1 Like

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Real Flavors!

Got an assortment of wires from lightning Vapes .

My three liter USC died last week.I hope the six liter replacement a better lifespan.
I am happy that my 125ml bottles fit perfectly, when using the basket the water comes to the neck of the bottle.I am sure overloading the last one without the basket was the reason for the failure.

12 Likes

How many bottles can you fit at a time in the 6 liter?

3 Likes

Very nice. Good Vape Mail day

3 Likes

Not sure where this came from. No note or nothing. But damn THANK YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE

11 Likes

Not me this time but she sure is purty !

1 Like

It’s gorgeous

2 Likes

It will hold a dozen of the glass 120ml boston rounds, possibly a couple more but I haven’t tried.

1 Like

I love the color , that is Awesome!

I’m soooooooooooo jealous!!! I LOVE green and that thing is sooooo PURDY~!!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Total noob question but what is its purpose? Cleaning the bottles or are you using it for another purpose?

1 Like

The purpose of the ultra sonic cleaner. I use mine to steep my juice. And I use it to clean all my attys and any Vape stuff you want cleaned and sterilize Good all purpose tool

2 Likes

Awesome I thought you were using it for steeping but wasn’t sure. I might have to look into one.

2 Likes

How long do you warm steep the juice? Sorry just want to know as much as possible on this lol

1 Like

going to be a fun weekend :smile:

9 Likes

I got home from the doctors and found this on my door step. Again have no clue from who. But thank you from my heart. Looks like a mixing I will go

8 Likes