Vape Mail 2016!

Few bits from Fridays and Saturdays vape mail :wink::ok_hand::+1:

We’re gonna need a bigger boat …

18 Likes

All those stickers are taking up too much space. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

you’re right Ozo…I clearly didn’t think it through very well at all :disappointed:

3 Likes

I remember the day you picked that fridge up…

8 Likes

It’s kinda like the day you picked up your scooter…
You saved long and hard for it, then didn’t have enough money for gas to get it home, so…

7 Likes

you know that’s not actually far off, I was on my own, van though, it was pouring with rain and I had to carry out and into the van, there was a little drip tray inside it at the bottom that had this brown liquid in it, she hadn’t cleaned the back of it out just the inside, I carried it out on my shoulder and when I got home my mrs pointed out that I had a brown stain down the back of my ass…I can only guess what the woman who I bought it off thought as I walked away :persevere:

7 Likes

we are proud owners as well :wink: i never thought i would enjoy an rda until i got this mod it is made for rda or rta but works well with anything

1 Like

Hey pugs,nice pics but where did you get those bottles from(the empty plastic ones)i cant seem to find them anywhere.

2 Likes

Hey @Newbstar, for the price they’re actually really good, people aren’t keen on 500ml PET due to them being too rigid, but these are far from rigid…

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252576982457?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=551488830271&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

1 Like

Nice one fella,exactly what ive been looking for all week.off to buy right now.

2 Likes

All ordered 35 bottles on way nice one mr p.

2 Likes

Nice one, great minds fink alike, that’s where I get my bottles

3 Likes

I’m impressed with em, not too rigid at all, did a 500ml today on the mag mixer and left in there to steep for a few weeks :grin::ok_hand:

1 Like

Saturdays haul, wanted to post it but forgot.lol

Some 500ml bottles ,pg nic, vg nic, ceramic tweezers, custom reuleaux DNA skins , Greek yogurt, vanilla bean ice cream. We don’t run a business but made our own labels (we have kids and no life, yes we were bored) looked great on our bottles so we had skins made out of the design. Already have a few 500ml bottles of our fav steeping.lol

10 Likes

Got these spools of SS Clapton wire from Advanced Vape Supply

This fused build on the Pharaoh is awesome. Took photo without firing/crimping to show how clean it is.

17 Likes

Few flavours so I can get this clone on the go, got 10ml on the mag mixer @Amy2 but without the caramel cream (tomorrow) so I’ll let you know the outcome :+1:

14 Likes

'Citing :laughing: :+1:

2 Likes

Shiny object syndrome can flare up at any time.

15 Likes

If your Misses was smart she’d buy one of those Belly Dancer coin bras :wink: There’s an idea for Christmas!

7 Likes

Damn, they don’t have them in 46FF…maybe if I tie two of them together?

Maybe I will just get her gift certificates again…

6 Likes