Vape Mail 2016!

Thank you brother. :punch:

1 Like

Nice Haul !
if one of those stickers is going spare, mr Pugs has a vape sticker collection going on on his mixing fridge

4 Likes

lol thanks. I’m well aware of @Pugs1970 collection :joy: The postage from US to UK would be more than the sticker but if he wants one I’m game.

4 Likes

man I’d love a Bull city sticker, in fact when I started collectin that’s the one i wanted the most but yeah, I think it’s a bit extreme postage wise, probably cheaper to fake one and get it printed lol thanks tho man, and cheers @Kalahariuk :wink:

4 Likes

I can throw in some random vape sticker dupes along with the bull city one. PM me your address and I will get them out to you. I’m a sticker junkie as well, so I know the need lol.

P.S. @Kalahariuk is the enabler so we can thank him hahaaaaaaa

7 Likes

I blame Birdz :wink:

5 Likes

Woohooo…red/black RX2/3 action :smiley:

18 Likes

it’s all about da birdz 'bout da birdz, no kitties !

7 Likes

I beg your pardon…it’s all about da boom boom…

11 Likes

THAT was AWESOME!

2 Likes

I’m simply going to watch that every morning, it’s too good, sets you up for the day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
LOVE it.

1 Like

Nothing big… I got 3 new RF Extracts today.

13 Likes

sweet potato eh…??

how is that??

1 Like

I don’t know yet. It just arrived today. Hopefully I can mix it this weekend.

5 Likes

Ya I have a few to play with this weekend as well - just taste tested a couple right off the bat wow these flavors are nice.

14 Likes

IM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! :blush:

3 Likes

Super special sticker mail today, much love to our @MisterSinner from across the pond :smiley::smiley::smiley::clap::clap::clap::clap: you are indeed a legend brother and seriously how quick was that!! Got my BCV sticker at last!! So awesome, and the others are also epic!! Thanks dude I owe you one :wink::wink::+1::+1: and also thanks to @Kalahariuk for setting it up, another legend :wink: it seems I am now christened Pugsley Adams lmaoo

14 Likes

@MisterSinner (
You are a legend & LMAO & Pugsley Addams :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Holy crap that was fast man! Awesome!

4 Likes

Csvape $9 cleito were back in Stock. Also got the charger for deal of the day $9 I believe.

Vaporrange I really wanted to try the big baby beast bc I love the baby beast. They were the cheapest considering free shipping.

Last but not least thanks @Pro_Vapes.

11 Likes