Vape Mail 2016!

It is what ever you are looking to get out of vaping. It is subjective. If you are first starting out, then maybe not for you. If you are tired of stock coils and want to save money, then do the research.

There are coils for clouds and then there are coils for flavor. It just depends on what you want to do with vaping.

there is a benefit yes, itā€™s not just about saving money although that is a significant saving, I much prefer to use cotton bacon and SS coils, so the taste is also better, you can fine tune your vape with an rba. re coiling and re wicking is just something you need to learn to get the best out of vaping and they last a hell of a lot longer.
No brainer for me :wink:

1 Like

The wifeā€™s new mod, look at how small it is!

Got it from Gearbest, pretty good price too

12 Likes

Ya the target minis are just that mini - I have gotten a few of them for friends who are just switching from analogues they are popular with the ladies due to the ability to fit in handbags (even tho every hand bag my wife has is like dr whoā€™s tardis).

They are a nice little mod the target pro is not bad either. I am not a huge fan of the standard tank that comes with the pro - they are nice with a uwell crown. I have 6 of em sitting here waiting for owners.

5 Likes

Who drove down to the big smoke. He sources his concentrates from a food manufacturer in Sydney who makes batches for him in PG. thought Iā€™d give a couple a go. Wont be going back though 2.5 hours away & closest but too expensive. I didnā€™t want to come home empty handed with 5 hrs driving.

Yep first RDA and built my first coil & wicked. Donā€™t ask!

6 Likes

I noticed you use the SSOCCā€™s I started with those and moved onto pre made coils with an RTA.

I have also used the RBA for the kanger subtanks but nothing compares to my RDA for simplicity.

The cost comes down quite significantly too which is what I strive for, the less money I spend the better the vape tastes :yum:

3 Likes

Yeah I wicked, the Protank 4 RBA tonight too. So once I finish a tank thatā€™s going in. The RDA will be my practice ground. The Kanger RBA is small, will need practice. Took my like 10 goes to get 2 coils. First attempt mind you. Definitely need more practice.

BTW steam engine says I should have 0.4 Ī© on my dual coil deck. Getting 1 ohm, everything works fine did all the right things. Ss316 dual 26awg 10 wraps. Both coils fire from inside out. Do you have any ideas?

2 Likes

The first build I ever attempted was a chimney build on a delta 2 using 26awg Ti. I can honestly say that was not a good idea for a beginner lol. I did get it to work though, and the flavour was awesome.

1 Like
4 Likes

Using 26awg SS316 at an id of 2.5 you would need to have 33 wraps on each coil to hit 1 ohm.

2 Likes

I have only built with kanthal I think SS has slightly different impedanceā€¦

I usually go with 1ohm kanthal coils 26AWG 2.5mmID 7 wraps

1 Like

Thatā€™s on your RDA?

Some RDAā€™s double the OHM, the 3 post ones mainly, what kind of deck is it?

The resistance of stainless steel does change with heat but I canā€™t see it changing much - have you checked all the screws are tight?

2 post infinite CLT IV, rather then hijack thread. New one

1 Like

Interesting mail today, another litre of nic, a freebie (first time ever) smells nice too, a one shot strawberry Bubblegum, Iā€™ll risk it for a biscuit :wink: , couple of the usual suspects and thisā€¦oddestā€¦contraption ā€¦ever :laughing:
Review to Follow :+1:

11 Likes

It looks like our PumpSquonker, I knew we should have kept our inventions on our planet!

4 Likes

Interestingā€¦

http://www.darkstarvapour.co.uk/shop/nicotine-shots/18x-nicotine-shots-10ml-18mg-ml

Does this mean Nic will be available after May? :confused:

1 Like

I should of known youā€™d be involved somewhere along the lineā€¦we prob reverse engineered it from a crash in the 50ā€™s ā€¦they prob crashed due to not being able to see where they were goingā€¦
ā€œere ā€¦Zabotā€¦check out the clouds this thing chucks outā€
ā€œFUUUUUUUUCKā€

(crash)ā€¦

4 Likes

oh itā€™ll be available Neoā€¦

In 10ml bottles of 18mgā€¦do the math man, itā€™s shit.

Flavor art are doing the same thing

1 Like