Vape Mail 2016!

Not really vape mail because I just walked out of my local vape shop with this Wismec. But I finally got one…

And had to buy a 4 bay charger too darn it. But I needed one anyway.

13 Likes

So jealous here my vape mail is at post office can’t pick it up before 1 pm tomorrow. The box was too big for my mailbox…wait what i got 15x5mls supposed to be in envellope… Im hopng for some added goodie for beeing a good customer :smile: Optimism to chase the mailbox disapointement today :sob:

2 Likes

I had plans to mix a bunch of juice tonight. I let myself run too low on PG and nice to mix large batches. I have 3 gallons of VG and a gallon of PG and a Liter of nic that I get to pick up tomorrow at UPS. So I am right here crying with ya man! In the meantime, I am chucking huge clouds on my Reuleaux :smiley:

6 Likes

Received my tobaccos some very good smelling e-motions line from Flavour Art some Flavor West Plum that simply put smells so good and a FREE SAMPLE!!! TFA Banana… realy?! oh well :neutral_face: Brought back half a liter VG from work :sunglasses: gonna be a mixin party over here!

4 Likes

Right here with ya buddy!
My Vape Mail today was pretty cool

10 Likes

It looks like Essential Depot is IN DA HOUSE!

10 Likes

Makes you want to just pour them in a bucket on the stirrer and dump all your Bust-A-Nut flavors in doesn’t it? :wink:

4 Likes

I have been at FW’s website contemplating whether to order 8 or 16oz bottles of Butter Pecan, Hazelnut, Bavarian Cream, and Sweet Cream LOL

3 Likes

You can very easily use a lot of these three. I certainly do. I say you can’t go wrong no matter what you choose…

5 Likes

whats more important to you: the potential for saving or the potential for losing? just a little brain feed

2 Likes

OR:
you can buy the most and share with those less fortunate…

4 Likes

Finally broke down and ordered everything I needed for @Alisa Bust-A-Nut and more cinnamon roll

8 Likes

Karma man, pure Karma. If I’m not mistaken, it was you who brought my attention to the Advken Ohmega. I went right away and bought one. Didn’t I have it a couple weeks or so before you got yours? So then I bring everyone else’s attention to the Geekvape Griffin. Got two on back order and everyone else is already puffing away. Something is wrong in the cosmos! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You’re going to love it brother. Mine has steeped for 3 weeks now and is just sublime… The only thing I don’t like is… Why in the name off all holy did I just make 60 ml :grimacing: lol

2 Likes

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

14 Likes

Let me know how that Pistachio is would you please. Have considered it many times but never pulled the trigger…

3 Likes

I like balance. Gimme two of each.

2 Likes

No way to grab the wrong bottle on those. Love the large labeling.

1 Like

Did you forget to sacrifice to the vape gods?

1 Like

I’m interested what you think of the Toasted Almond. I know there’s a few recipes on the site for a Good Humor variety Toasted Almond bar. Would love get close to that and wondering if this would be a good fit?

2 Likes