Vape Mail 2016!

They are aluminum and I was able to grab them from here:http://www.kidneypuncher.com/aluminum-30ml-bottle/

Was always worried about dropping my glass bottles so I had to lol

2 Likes

Whats the purpose of the medicine bottles?

1 Like

I store my tanks and Rdas in themā€¦I have minor OCD lolā€¦plus the bottles keep dust/cat hair out

PSā€¦they are 16 dram size from Amazonā€¦different quantities available.

14 Likes

Gotta love a man with OCDā€¦I prefer CDO, with the letters lined up an alphabetical order, as they should beā€¦

10 Likes

hahahaaaaaa you made my day twice brother!

4 Likes

I wish I knew you needed so many prescription bottles, my spouse has a bunch that normally get thrown out, above the ones I use for storing coils and some tanks. Most are [58D PM-10 size] but most of my tanks fit other than tall drip tips on them.

EZ drippers are nice, wish I had one, just to use on my desk. Not the window mount, just the dripper. Keep swearing I will buy one.

Oship got some goods,eh?

3 Likes

Truly appreciate that. No worries. I think Iā€™m covered now lol. They have the EZ drippers here for $8 a piece. Super fast shipping too. I saw two different ones on the siteā€¦one for $25 and the other for $8ā€¦yep

http://www.myvaporstore.com/EZ-Dripper-Bottle-by-EZ-Cloud-Company-p/ezd30.htm

The $25 version is with that car holderā€¦ummmm right

5 Likes

CDOā€¦just a tad:

16 Likes

10 Likes

Ha! You think thatā€™s CDO? Brother let me tell you something right here and now. Thatā€™s NOT CDO. Why, you ask? Because itā€™s not good enough to simply arrange by bottle size, or alphabetical order. You gotta also group those lid colors together!

No really, thatā€™s my version of OCD. I guess my worst one is labels with a corner peeled loose or people with hair or fuzz balls on their clothes. Iā€™ve actually picked lint off a total strangerā€™s sweater in the grocery store check out line. Talk about picking a fight! These rednecks down her donā€™t give a damn about your ticks!

10 Likes

I know what you meanā€¦lmao I love @Whiterose0818 set up though!

10 Likes

I was at a Golden Coral once, guy eating next to me had gravy on the top of his shoeā€¦I couldnā€™t take itā€¦I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off for him. And that lint thingy you mentioned? I do it all the time. I am NOT tryna top you, brotherā€¦I got nothing but mad respect for youā€¦just sayinā€¦you got lint? I got you covered, lolā€¦
EDIT: the Queen wanted me to add, that I am a sizable man, 6ā€™4, 250lbsā€¦no one is Fuckin with me when I pick your lint, lol. ā€¦

10 Likes

way off topic but I remember one day out on tour when the bands stopped at a Golden Corral out in VA and I saw a guy at another table who had gummy bears as garnish on top of his steakā€¦yepā€¦lol

4 Likes

And just to add to this: I do genuinely have the CDO disorder, BUTā€¦I also have real bad ADHD, or ADH quadruple D, as I call itā€¦so Iā€™m seriously CDO, but I get distracted easily, lolā€¦itā€™s horrible! But funny!

5 Likes

all good man :smiley: keeps life interesting right?

3 Likes

That it doesā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

LOLā€¦that one was worth getting up for today :+1:

9 Likes

You got me by 2" I got you by 40 lbs. Together we make an unstoppable lint picking force. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The $25 one is for the whole EZ Dripper setup and the $8 one is just another bottle that can be used as a replacement or to hold different juice. I suppose that you could just use the bottle by itself too. The full kit is nice if you like to use your RDA while driving as it makes it super easy to refill one-handed on the go. Me, I just use my RTAs while on the go and occasionally my RDAs while at home. I do think itā€™s a cool idea for a product though. I think the amount of innovation people come up with for our vaping needs is awesome. Keep the cool products coming!

2 Likes

my 316ss mesh showed up at last @Rob62. Along with some fine gauge ss and ni80. Took 8 days! :scream:
With a bag of muji cotton from FT I forgot about. (Bonus) :wink:

Also go my VT 75 in red.

And also got my vape bands, woohoo!!! :tada::confetti_ball::sunglasses::fist:

Thank you @Whiterose0818 for putting all of this together brother, very much appreciated. And thank you for my driptipā€™s :wink:
@Phill i have a package for you buddy so if you can pm me your details brother Iā€™ll get them sent off to you, pronto!

15 Likes