Vape Mail 2016!

Haha, I love Charlie!

1 Like

Nicest guy in Manhattanā€¦or even Brooklyn.
At home, they call him Saint 5th Avenueā€¦or maybe it is Don Saint the 5thā€¦

3 Likes

no comment lmao

2 Likes

Nice man! How does it hit compared to the 213??

1 Like

It is doing great so far have been at work so really havenā€™t gave it a true test
Actually working tonight lol
Back on the big 65 ft lathe tomorrow have some long cuts time to play some

3 Likes

Thats a vape mail? Thats a vape barge delivery! Awesome!

2 Likes

@ozo I had trouble with my SMOK TF RDTA but it got resolved quickly. The center pin is mounted on that floating deck with a rubber seal. I youā€™re having trouble, mount just the deck (2 parts -> coil and base) then tighten the floating coil deck portion juuuust a little bit more (finger tight+) Mine kinda did like a click which was weird ā€¦just reporting, and suddenly it was fine (wasnā€™t detecting and juice was leaking through center pin even though I thought I had it tightly together off my mod, in hand).

I can only assume it was able to tighten just 1/32 of a turn more and seal and make contact with my Cuboid center pin. Looking at it when I was having a problem I could see the center pin was almost flush with the 510 threads.

1 Like

Thanks, Brother.
I keep messinā€™ with it, sometimes it works (for a little while), sometimes not.
Never been able to get the other one to work.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to make a house call :wink:

2 Likes

Just got in a few flavors from NR.

13 Likes

i received an envelope from the UKā€¦iā€™m guessing thats the first of two wraps sent to me for my 521. Sent to me courtesy of the one and only @MisterSinner himselfā€¦thank you very much, my brother!

6 Likes

Woohoo! Finally! lol

4 Likes

Fixed income brother, have to do what I can when I can UNDERSTAND!

5 Likes

28,30,32g SS316L 2 of each
30g kanthal 1 roll

26g SS 2rolls shipped seperately so ill get that sometime near end of week hopefully.

9 Likes

Doeā€™s any body have any codes for VapeNW?

VapeNWcom 2 points 6 months ago
20%offPre-Orders and 25%offClearance are the only 2 we have right now

permalinkembed
[ā€“]VapeandBeerReuleaux DNA 200 / Crown[S] 1 point 6 months ago
Thank you for your reply, the reason I asked was because I found the same item on your site as well as another for the same price but they have free shipping. I have heard of you guys though and do not have any info about the other company

permalinkembedparent
[ā€“]VapeNWcom 2 points 6 months ago
I understand, we do have free shipping with purchase of ejuice costing more than $6.00 or if the order is over $75

wow, just saw that convo was 6 months agoā€¦ sorry. probably old

I have not seen any codes for VapeNW but their prices are usually better than what I see in other US online shops.

1 Like

I have never seen any codes for them other than during there sales but those are normally only on select federal holidays. The only other US based online shop I have seen things any cheaper on is ecig.com so it may be worth checking there.

1 Like

Finally getting the wrap on my CoilMaster 521 Tabā€¦Iā€™ve been uber busy lately and its hard to determine what will get done and what will have to waitā€¦thanks to the gracious @MisterSinner for having this wrap sent to me!!! Very nice little touch to my little lab:

17 Likes