Vape Mail 2016!

Could not wait any longer :astonished:

Just ordered 2 griffin rta’s today. Seen to many great reviews on the tube to resist. And also because the Mrs has kidnapped the crius after I squeezed in Some 22g n80. Lol😂 that girl likes clouds lol

10 Likes

Awesome tank! No buyers remorse with the Griffin, I can tell you. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Must be a awesome start to the new years . I picked up a laptop off letgo.com . It turned out to be a 2015 HP PAVILIAN G7.17INCH. Come to find out its a $700 pc, I got for a $100 lol. Happy new years. And waiting on my LG HE2s to show up.

5 Likes

For the Reuleaux Have you been using 25Rs? If so you’ll be stunned by the extra battery life.

1 Like

No im using lg he2s. I get 2 full days out of it without a problem

I guess this one counts? I actually received it in yesterday’s mail, but didn’t get around to opening the mail till today.
:smiley: I think they sent me the sleeve for the RX 200 not the DNA 200. oh well, it still looks pretty danged good.

16 Likes

The sleve should be the same for both

2 Likes

Isn’t there a difference in screen size and placement? I don’t have both, just going off of the pics. The cut-out for the screen on this one is kinda high and closer to the fire button, and covers some of the bottom of the screen. Not a big deal really, I can see the screen just fine. :slight_smile: And the buttons are placed spot on.

3 Likes

Yeah i just noticed that.

That drip tip really finishes the look quite nicely.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:
I just ate WAAAY too much. LOL Wife made “pizza bread”. Its like Monkey Bread but with pizza dough and pizza stuff…mushrooms, sausage, pepperoni, onion and LOTSA CHEESE. You tear it apart and dip it in pizza sauce. I prayed over it and blessed the meal, so it is fat free. :slightly_smiling:

4 Likes

What I have found with sleeves not supplied by the manufacturer (ie - the iPV D2 sleeve fits wickedly well), is you are at risk of the item not fitting due to sloppy reverse engineering.

The first day for mail delivery in the new year brought this

15 Likes

Just got this and it’s awesome! Real homemade meatballs with herbs and spices on it, not those little Italian sausage bits you normally get. So yummy!

So yeah, that’s probably technically not Vape Mail, but…
while the pizza guy was here the post man walked up and delivered my Aromamizer. So, I’m gonna count it as Vape Mail anyways.

14 Likes

I got one just like that the other day. I love the hell out of it. I got the 6mil with volatility deck

6 Likes

looking like a buzy week for me… I’ll be rebuilding and mixing on and off all week :smile:

14 Likes

Ok brother, let me know what you think of this product. It’s like a all in one very stable build station. Im thinking of getting one

1 Like

sweet arrival @ my shop this a.m.

12 Likes

Because you can never have to many charged batteries

10 Likes

I’m loving the Griffin. .just got it today. Thanx honey and I love you @vaping_tom

9 Likes