Vape Mail 2017!

I’ve had mine for just over a month not had a single problem with it.

1 Like

Thank you all so much! I was just curious because I have had so many problems with the IPV6x battery door that I was leary to get another mod with the battery door on the bottom…but you all have put me at ease! I am grateful!

2 Likes

Ive had no issues with any part of my alien, its a solid mod and the battery door is perfect…the maxo however…dont even get me started…

2 Likes

Two UD Goblin Mini v3 and 1 extension piece. A iJoy EXO RTA, and a Hadaly clone.

I built all with 26/34 SS Clapton wire. The Goblin Mini V3 is a dual coil, and the Hadaly and EXO are singles.

First impressions -

Hadaly Clone - bombdiggity! Flavor is awesome, easy as pie to build. But the juice well is a little shallow and the drip tip is not to my liking. It is Delrin though and I have it rocking at 40 watts only, so it’s staying kinda cool.

IJoy EXO RTA. Set up in single coil mode because I don’t have enough RTAs that have that option. Flavor is very good, and solid vapor production. However, I’m thinking that dual coil deck will probably push both flavor and vapor over the top, so need to mess with that later.

Goblin Mini v3. Set up dual coils. With the Clapton wire I used, 5 wraps and 2.5mm ID, this is a very tight fit. I would say the max. But the flavor…Holy Cow! This is the best flavor I’ve gotten off any RTA of this size and style since…wait for it…the Goblin Mini version 1. I skipped v2, so can’t speak to that. All I know is if you like the small form factor this is a great one. Just hate the drip tip…tiny little things has got to go!

If anyone would like full reviews on any of these let me know. I’ll get er done.

13 Likes

Goblin Mini V3…Fantastic vape, for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to read your thoughts on the exo rta. The goblin mini is a wonderful little tank and the flavour is amazing.

1 Like

Will have it up in a few days!

1 Like

I look forward to it. I’m expecting charts, graphs, venn diagrams, the whole nine yards lol

3 Likes

A special THANK YOU to @Skullblade789 for 4 NET mix’s

Vanilla Bourbon NET
Cherry Vanilla NET
Cherry Pipe NET
Black Honey Lemon Pipe NET

12 Likes

how do you rate so high :wink:

3 Likes

You give Love and it comes back to you … LOL :laughing:

7 Likes

You give love and NET comes back to you :grin:

5 Likes

i have love for you , look what i found in my car this weekend check out the dates lmao they will be well steeped when they get to you , yes i know im a big POS

7 Likes

In 2 weeks when my NETS are done I will share the LOVE

3 Likes

My alien door has never opened

1 Like

Some recent items that arrived.

Black Kayfun V5 and V5 spare glass from 3Fvape
Free sample of VG from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers
Another Chalice 3 from premiumecig

10 Likes

The EXO RTA is my go to tank right now, single coil mode, flavour is spot on and clouds for days, you made the right choice :wink:

3 Likes

Ok, so I have been bought these, apparently they are on offer at the moment, 10 random flavour e-liquids £5 odd at VapeMate…

The flavours are:
Raisin
Brandy
Earl Grey & Whiskey
2x Green Tea
Creme Fraiche
Greek Yoghurt
Trax Cereal
Bevels ??? (Some kind of sugary cream? :confused: )
Red Blend Tobacco

EDIT: They are even cheaper now… https://www.vapemate.co.uk/eliquid/final-clearance.html

EDIT: Apprently Bevels is: chocolate, fruit and the sweet crunch of honeycomb…

7 Likes

Let me know how you get on with em Neo :wink:🖒

1 Like

A perfect reminder of why we DIY… :smile:

Not one great vape yet, some smell like death others are just too weird… Tea and Whiskey for example lol

5 Likes