Vape Mail! 2015-2016

Thank you
I’ll be firing one up as soon as possible on the VTC mini.

2 Likes

I just emailed Uwell. Let’s see if they answer this question…

1 Like

Lovin’ life!
I came home for lunch today and VOILA! Three TC mods in the mailbox!
From left to right: Sigelei 75w TC, Joytech EVIC-VTC Mini, and the eLeaf 60w TC.
I Only had 2 batteries fully charged so I took the Sig and the Joytech back to work with me and vaped them both with tanks that already had Ti builds in them.

Aesthetically of the 3, the Sigelei is absolutely beautiful. It is also the largest and the heaviest of the 3.Shame it doesn’t properly do Ti. But reducing the temp to 300 F. Worked a charm.

Second place for looks goes to the Joytech. It is very small and very handsome and I really like the finish they used on it.

Last but not least: The eLeaf is very plain looking and the finish is a bit rough. Much like that of the iStick 50w,
For feel in hand, I prefer the eLeaf. It just feels great in the hand with its shape and centrally located 510 connector.

I also really like how small the Joytech is. It is a nice fit in the front pocket of my Levi’s.

All 3 perform as advertised at this point and all 3, even the Sig go into temp control/protection when they should. I think I have just said goodbye to dry hits. :slight_smile:
Time will tell the rest of the tale. I plan on trying Ni and SS builds in the near future. But for me so far, I am really digging the Ti and TC. :smile:

VAPE ON!

9 Likes

Vape mail for me today.

So as most of you know I like to make some coils here and there.

Got myself a Dual Parallel Mech Box hand crafted by a guy on Instagram by the ID UKBOXMODDER.

It’s parallel 18650 with brass spring loaded 510 with 4 air slots in the 510 and a gold vandal proof switch.

It also has a voltage read out and master off.

Sitting on top is my Phenotype-L RDA with a .15ohm 26g Nichrome 80 fused Clapton wrapped in 38g Nichrome 80.

Man this box hits real hard.

6 Likes

I made one like that… it was more work than I thought

**VAPE MAIL! ****I PICKED UP A FEW NEW FLAVOURS, and a New Mod The Hohm Wrecker 151 watt Limited Edition a well made product that is suppose to be with it’s FSK Chipset the FlagShip Killer! it is made by HomeTech here in the States. I will keep you posted on its ability! ** I also picked up a sleeve and a skin for my HCigar VT200 DNA.

5 Likes

i would definitely like to hear how that ohm wrecker does…been watching and waiting for a review on that one!

1 Like

I went on Youtube and watched a couple reviews. They were very positive on the build quality and chip functions. The mod and chip are a US design and they are made in China. It really sounds like a solid mod.

2 Likes

let’s see what’s up with these…

3 Likes

Got this little puppy today. Flavour’s awesome.
The steam crave rda:-

3 Likes

I fear you’re not gonna be very happy with those - at least with the Plus :confused:

Lookie what I got! :slight_smile:

I’ve wanted to try @Alisa recipe for Bus-A-Nut for some time now. I just didn’t have the flavors. Thanks for @daath for providing the service where you can purchase the juice or flavor concentrate. I’m looking forward to mixing some of this up. Alisa I didn’t see anything on your recipe for recommended steep time. What do you suggest?

Thanks Alisa and Lars!

4 Likes

Cool!!! You can shake-n-vape this one, but it’s really much richer after 3 days in a dark cabinet

2 Likes

Oh no…don’t say that…I have a white one on pre-order now
Edit: I am still waiting for your review on it!!!

1 Like

why do you say that :unamused:

I’m very happy for 34.00 bucks and works really well… no cotton burn reads my coil rt on I’m completely happy very well built …I’m not sure what @daath means???

3 Likes

Neat! You’re the first person that’s done that, that I’ve seen. I’ve wanted to before, but just haven’t gotten around to it. I think it’s a really cool idea.

3 Likes

Me too! Let me be honest, I can be a bit of a dim bulb at times. The service has obviously been around a while but I just discovered it last week. I questioned Lars about it too…nearly with a bit of cynicism but more curiosity. Once he explained it to me and how it benefits us when we want to try something but don’t have all the flavors. Heck I might even drive them crazy with some orders too, like Zoochberry cream or that other one I found last week with 30+ flavors. Nah… but I will use it again. It’s really very cool!

2 Likes

A white Koopor Plus?

Sorry, man - I’m not very satsified with mine. It works, but I have to jump through hoops to make it work optimally. I’ll get into it in my review…

If you’re happy, that’s all that matters. It’s a good mod for that price!

2 Likes

I got my 3rd Hcigar DNA 200 today, along with the Aromizer and some flavors I had to restock.

6 Likes