Vape Mail! 2015-2016

The Velocity was my goto until I got the Mutation X V4 clone, which is actually a YEP RDA clone. Too bad the posts were too soft and stripped. Awaiting my Authentic YEP from FT now.

2 Likes

I’m curious as to the quality of the Goblin Mini clone “styled”. I love my little Goblin. Great flavor chaser.

1 Like

Take a chance. Don’t have one myself, but I haven’t been disappointed with any of their clones yet.

1 Like

all blacked out…

9 Likes

oh my goodnessness…i just checked a tracking number…my geekvape griffin tank is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!!!
i am sooo stoked!!!

3 Likes

I got an SMY 60 Watt Mini. Just trying it out. It will only accept no lower than .3 ohms. That sucks! I feel like I got some jacked up China cheap thing. Yes the big screen is nice with the speedometer. LOL. I should have gotton a DNA 200 !!! Now I’ve wasted my $45. I don’t really love it. I’ll use it, but not too great. The only thing useful to me is the clock (which is military time). I can deal with that. It’s pretty simple to use. Maybe i’ll give it to my sister soon. I’m getting frustrated lately because every mod I have has a different menu system. I’ve got a D2, Sigelei, Evic, SMY and Cloupor - all in TC and all with differing ways on how to set the darn things. I’m venting. Just glad my batteries aren’t.
I also got the (2) new Aromamizers in Black. One 3ml and 6ml. They are CLONES. Well of course -What do I expect for $19.95 each. Vape NW. I’m sad. Wished I had sent my money to Steam Crave and done the right thing. They seem fine, but I hate to support Clones. From now on, I pledge if it is just going to save me $10 or less, I’m going with Authentic.

2 Likes

Got a DeadModz Dripper. The FLAVOR IS GREAT!
It’s a Big Pyrex Glass tank. I put Clapton coils in it .21 ohms on my Sigelei Mini.
I’m Dripping some Apple TPA/FA/Fugi with TPA Raison, Waffle and about 6 other things and it is sweet!
Watch out the music will jump at you…http://www.deadmodz.com/#!

Just walked in the door and found a Fedex box filled with Flavorah samples! Than you @alisa for your generosity!

4 Likes

I just wish it could have been more, but so happy you received them. Please let us know what you mix up!! :slightly_smiling:

5 Likes

I know these are supposed to be super concentrated. Any percentage suggestions?

2 Likes

Really depends on which you are using. Some just need a couple of drops, while others I can mix up to 4%. Most only need about 1% though. Check out what others have done on ELR with them and you’ll get to know what works best.

3 Likes

I’ll bet. I thought I was getting one early because I ordered from Fasttech and at the time they were “in stock” but there must have been a run on them. Now my order says ETA 1/4/2016

SOB!

Well homeboy this will give you time to learn the best way to wick and build, then share it with me so I can have a cake walk when it finally gets here. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

@joya I love the didgeridoo! In fact 20 years ago I was learning to play it before my smoking caught up with me. It’s a fun instrument for sure. Have you ever heard of the band Outback? Great mix of cultures there. My favorite of their albums is Dance the Devil Away, and Desert Rain is my favorite track. Here, let me share

Xavier Rudd is another great didgeridoo player. I really like this.

Ok, back to your vape mail!

1 Like

6 Likes

Nice. You guys getting some Indiana weather down there? I remember one year here is was 70 and sunny. The next day it was like 30 and snowing like crazy. We get Tornados in the winter now. Used to be the summer months were when the scary storms came through here. Now November is our bad storm season it seems.

1 Like

I got mine too!!! THANKS again @Alisa!!!

3 Likes

Can’t wait on mine showing up.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just placed my order today with SR VAPES for the GeekVape Griffin

Got it for £22.99 with free shipping.

Should be here between tomorrow and Tuesday.

Can’t wait to rig it with some Aliens!!!

CMJ

2 Likes

Check out MikeVapes on YouTube he shows you how to wick it.

It’s a very similar style of wicking as the BillowV2 whereby you only wick to the channel lip.

He runs a 24g Parallel build on a 3mm dual coil in this tank and hits it pretty well at 60w.

The only slight downside to this tank is that the build deck is so big that the chimney has been made bigger to accommodate it and therefore has cut down the juice space between chimney and glass causing slightly more restricted juice flow so it wicks a little slower than the CRIUS.

CMJ

1 Like

I noticed the wicking issues on youtube with mikes vapes but i still think it will be an awsome tank. Just have to be mindfull of that when you vape.

1 Like