Vapers Sue Juul

Used responsibly like anything else it works for me, a few ways.

#1 Got me off the stinky cigarettes in the first place only thing like a real ciggy.

#2 If I really need a tad extra due to stress.

And I can say JUUL might be helping to save my life in other ways…

#3 Nicotine Titration doesn’t really work with salt nicotine. I know exactly what 59mg/ml is like, due to using a JUUL off and on.

So when I get a new batch of nicotine I mix a pod at 6mg/ml I’ll know right away if it was diluted nicotine. If 6mg/ml feels like a JUUL 59mg/ml I know somethings wrong!

Then 1 pod at 12mg/ml

Then 1 pod at 24mg/ml… I’ll know pretty much if my base is correctly diluted here at this level.

It’s not like sub-among the stuff… A few puffs 3 or 4 max with a few minutes interval or 15-30 minute intervals. Works good for my staying off the bad cigarettes.

Not endorsing using it here in anyway. It’s a personal decision. Just speaking my experience.

1 Like

imgur deleted my image. :thinking:

1 Like

Why don’t you upload it here just drag the image into the text box or click on the image upload icon

2 Likes

Thanks didnt know I could the Help page said to use imgur. Thanks man!

2 Likes

Right
50mg/ml is 5% of 1000mg/ml base

So…
If 6mg/ml feels like a JUUL 59mg/ml It’s 1000mg/ml base

If 12mg/ml feels like a JUUL it’s 500mg/ml base

If 24mg/ml feels like a JUUL it’s 250mg/ml base

If 50mg/ml feels like a JUUL it’s 100mg/ml (Correct Base I order)

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean with those figures.

1 Like

Just to be aware of what your buying and using it as responsibly as you can.

1 Like

Oh i get what you are saying - just as a side note it is not possible to get 1000mg/ml nic salts more usually the highest you can get is around the 300 - 450mg mark since benzoic or salicylate (or other acid) will make up a fair bit of the nic salt base used to make the liquid base.

2 Likes

Thank you, Im happy with mixing down 100mg/ml to 24mg/ml Just a way to pre-test for my sanity. :slight_smile:

This is also very helpful Thank you much!

1 Like

From the research I did ‘pure’ nic salt base is around 650mg

2 Likes

It depends greatly on the manufacturer there is some variation chemnovatic is the strongest I have seen and that is around the 570mg mark (i stopped looking since i have no chance of getting it shipped to Au for a reasonable price I have been quoted 3000 eur for 1 kg from Poland to AU lmao)

1 Like

Not to mention it will probably be labelled hazmat and you would need a lot of permits to have it imported in the first place.For now i’m stocking up on 100mg nic salts from lnw who still ship it abroad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

anyhow let’s rerail this thread.

1 Like

@adary @woftam
Have either of you figured out or discovered a way to test the base when you get a new order with salts?

Right now I can only go by starting low and slowing increasing it till I know from experience

1 Like

What do you mean by test the base?

I mix exclusively 3mg or 1.5mg nic salts in my juices. As long as it satisfies my nic cravings (which i get rarely in the last few months) i’m happy. And I hope that I can trust my supplier that they indeed send me 100mg nic salts (because it sure ain’t cheap :P)

2 Likes

You cannot titrate due to acid the only way I know is gas chromatography and i don’t have a lazy stack of cash higher than my head to buy one lol. Buy from a trusted source is about all you can do.

3 Likes