Vapesourcing Giveaway: Eleaf iCare

holy shit :flushed: what did I win???..

1 Like

You won the iCare kit as i understand it. Follow the link and you’ll see.

1 Like

I couldn’t work out if I won the i-care kit or what I linked…

free stuff! :grin: …1 for the Mrs I think :wink: brownie points :+1:

woop!

3 Likes

I only read it as the winner get an iCare kit, nothing else. Anyhoo i guess the Mrs will enjoy the iCare since i only heard good things about that little device.

1 Like

awesome, first ever win :ok_hand:

a good day :grin:

and thanks btw I would of totally missed that if you hadn’t tagged me I got nothing from them at all :+1:

1 Like

We are all about helping each other out here right… Glad i could be of assistance.
I never win anything in the giveaways i participate in, only thing was that giftcard from Heaven Gifts i won in the Pharaoh giveaway and that really surprised the hell out of me :smile:
Have a good day bro.

1 Like

thanks again man :+1:

you too :wink:

1 Like

NO F*&KING WAY…I just checked my emails…haha

AMAZING day…I’m putting the lottery on haha

7 Likes

Congrats bro, it is your lucky day for sure. If i were you i would go out and by some lottery tickets or something :smile:

1 Like

oh im sooo doing that haha…
Actually REALLY wanted this RDA too…super chuffed :grin:

4 Likes

Sweet win @Pugs1970 :smiley: congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks man :grin:…can’t believe I won 2 on the same day haha…:+1:

Lottery tickets purchased :wink:

4 Likes

oh sweet, two winnings in one day :slight_smile: Thats just awesome :slight_smile: Make sure you buy that lottery ticket… Congrats on the win!!! :tada:

3 Likes

Went straight out and bought one haha :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats pugs hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

Thanks man :wink::+1:

1 Like

Congrats man and lets hope your lottery ticket pans out too! :joy:

2 Likes

I wanted to give you a heads up. I made a purchase through Vaping Resources and was lead to believe the mod & batteries would be delivered in August. When they weren’t I contacted the seller twice and the second time they got smart with me. I opened a ticked with PayPal because the delivery date they were giving was just past the period PayPal would assist.
Tonight PayPal refunded my money and advised:
“To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the top of any
page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
"Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers” section.

To learn more about PayPal’s Buyer Protection Program, go to the PayPal
website and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
page.

Thanks,
PayPal Protection Services Department

They didn’t come right out & say it was a scam but I think that wordings is as close as you can get.

That was a different company called vaping resources not vapesourcing right? And yeah that response sounds very shady.

No, it was Vapingsources Electronic Co.; I just double checked the PayPal statement.
I followed this link to their site and went into “chat” with them to make sure how quickly the item would be delivered as that would make a difference as to where to ship. In August I was told it wouldn’t be delivered until 2017. After checking PayPals policy I turned it over to them, they were ignored also. PayPal stated they would get their money from his account, in the event he didn’t have funds to cover it they would prosecute,
If it was a misunderstanding they should have stated their case to PayPal.

1 Like