VapeyMama's Cussing Sailor Approved Review of the Blitz Warcraft RTA

Great fucking review! Loved it.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Open wide!! Lol!!

You are an amazingly entertaining reviewer! This is the first time I think I have read one of your reviews. And I loved it.

And girl, I love your logo! So very cool! Did you do it?

Attention vendors…Please send this woman more free shit so I can read more of her reviews!!

4 Likes

Thank you TM!

3 Likes

Aww, thanks Jenny! I’m glad you enjoyed it! This is only my second review but there’s more where that came from.
The amazingly talented @Norseman made my logo! Isn’t he awesome?!!

5 Likes

He is very awesome! He and I had a long discussion about design! I love his logo too!!

3 Likes

Good review VM. Thanx for taking the time to write it and share with us. My curiosity is peaked now so I looked if you linked to a U.S. supplier but no see no linky! A quick Google search didn’t turn up any reliable suppliers except for Breazy, but it looks like they are second sourcing it anyway. Fuck that. Anyone know who in the US has this?

And to properly cuss like a sailor requires on the job training, so to speak. You need to, at the very least, spend 4 years of your life eating, sleeping (bunking) and working around every swinging dick stationed with you. Aboard a naval warship…preferably an aircraft carrier or missile cruiser because those motherfuckers fear nothing and will jump at the chance to blow the shit outta some fucking third world toilet of a country!
And along the way there’s an very good chance your colorful vocabulary will improve tenfold.

• TZ -
    U.S.S. Saratoga CV60 - Sixth Fleet
    1976-1980 :sunglasses:
3 Likes

Thanks @TorturedZen, I ordered mine from China. As you mentioned its available through Breezy.com but I haven’t found anywhere else US based.

And rest assured, my cussing sailor did learn his mad skills from otj training in the Navy! :wink:

Edit: I found the Warcraft here, and it ships from Oklahoma. https://www.vaporworld.biz/tanks/blitz-enterprises/blitz-warcraft-rta/

3 Likes

Thx for the review @VapeyMama !

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!

2 Likes

Cool…Thanx! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I have always wondered, where in the uk can u buy ‘good quality grub screws’ ? I have a Wotofo graveyard at home with more shit screws than the Amsterdam red light.

1 Like

That’s a good question… I’d throw it out into the forum and see if and of the other UKers have suggestions!

Thanks for the review…think I will pick one up and try it out!

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I hope you enjoy it!!

Any ideas @Steampugs @Grubby @bluenose63 or fellow UKers?

3 Likes

Baahaha…love it…but…no sorry, not a clue, never had to buy any :thinking:

2 Likes

Not sure what wotofo you have but these people have various grub screw sizes that fit most decks in general. I have bought them for my ijoy in the past . If you know the exact size just search for them in there shop. They are positively reviewed also.

Amazon

1 Like

@Cloud98 see above :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::+1:

@TorturedZen, I can vouch for Vapor World if you’ve never used them before. I got my HCigar VT75 from them earlier this year(OK, at the price I paid I sometimes think I stole it from them. $40. during a half off flash sale. SCORE!) I placed my order that morning about 0930 PST, by 1350 I had a tracking number, and two days later the mod was in my hot little hands. It was well packed with plenty of wrap to keep the mod safe and when I checked the QR code the device was authentic. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

1 Like

Thank you sir!