VapeyMama's Cussing Sailor Approved Review of the Blitz Warcraft RTA

“Fuck!”

“Son of a bitch!”

“This damn thing is leaking again!”

“I swear to god I’m gonna throw this piece of shit away!”

These kinds of exclamations were becoming a regular thing in the Vapey household. My dear sweet husband (who is a master of colorful sailor language…obviously) reeeally doesn’t like a leaky tank. And to be fair, who does? So I set off on a quest for a leak proof tank.

I introduce to you the solution: The Warcraft RTA by Blitz Enterprises.

Slick packaging, includes an info booklet, a bag of goodies, and replacement frosted glass.

The build deck isn’t tiny, but it is a bit on the tight side if you’re trying to throw big, complex coils into it. The airflow isn’t super wide open and airy, which ends up leading to a pretty hot tank if you do use those big coils. I’ve found that I get a much better experience when I use coils with an ID of around 2mm and a resistance of .25 ohms or higher.

The grub screws aren’t the best quality, so I’ve had to be extra gentle when swapping out the coils in order to prevent stripping. Stripping belongs in the club, not your tank. :wink: Using a good quality hex key (not the cheap flimsy one that comes with it) helps to keep them from getting stripped. It does come with spares though, so that’s a plus.

Now onto the wicking. Holy shit guys, the wicking on this thing is easier than a drunk prom date! Just slide the cotton through the coil and stuff it down. Sliiiide and stuff. Oooh yeah. No weird angled cuts needed, no flooding, no dry hits. I’m always a bit nervous about wicking new tanks properly but I’ve had absolutely zero problems with this from the get go.

I really can’t say enough good things about this tank. Its not too tall so with the short chimney the coils are close enough to the top that the vapor is warm and dense when it hits your mouth and the flavor is awesome. The threading is super smooth. The knurling on the top underneath the cap makes it a breaze to break down and put back together nice and tight. The airflow and juice flow controls have enough resistance to them that they don’t just spin on their own, but they’re not so tight that they’re difficult to adjust. The delrin drip tip isn’t interchangeable, but it’s nice and wide (I personally enjoy a bit of girth between my lips) and stays cool. It screws into the top cap so you can remove it for thorough cleaning, but with no worries about it popping off if you bump it.
The build deck is accessible even with a full tank. Just turn it upside down and unscrew the base. Easy! And filling the tank is a cinch, just unscrew the top and fill through one of the two huge holes.

Overall I think this tank is great for anyone, but it’s especially nice for beginner or intermediate vapers who want to get into building without having to worry too much about fiddling around with tricky wicking techniques or big fancy coils. And obviously a fantastic choice for those of you who like to keep their juice where it belongs… In your tank!

Specs:
Delrin and stainless steel drip tip
Spare glass
4ml juice capacity
Top fill design
Two-post dual coil design with center airflow post
510 threading connection
24mm diameter
57mm hight with tip
Spare o-rings, grub screws, and allen key

Pros:
No leaking
Practically fool-proof wicking
No leaking
Deck is removable without emptying the tank
Adjustable juice and air flow
No leaking
Easy assembly/disassembly
Great flavor
Did I mention it doesn’t leak…?

Cons:
Grub screws are delicate
Somewhat restricted air flow
Not so great with big hot coils
Not compatible with other drip tips

If you’d like to stop over at http://www.steampugs.co.uk/ you can see how the Warcraft scored against other sweet pieces of Vapeology, and while you’re there you can meet the new Steam team and check out the shop!

Until next time all you cussing cloud chuckers,

VapeyMama

32 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Brilliant review - had me giggling as well as considering purchase :+1:

8 Likes

Sorry VM but i think you forgot to mention that it doesn’t leak in the Pros :wink: You better hurry up and edit that in :laughing:
Nice writeup gorgeous, you deffo got a knack for this :+1:

8 Likes

Thank you! Glad to hear it.

6 Likes

IT DOESN’T LEAK!!! (In case you were wondering…)
And tyvm! :kiss:

7 Likes

I suggest you get some decent screws before they strip. I’ve had it happen twice that a deck became completely useless because of non-removable stripped screws :unamused:

Good review girl :+1:

8 Likes

Good call, I will definitely do that.
Thank you!

5 Likes

@lolly @VapeyMama I agree ^^^^^…

6 Likes

Very nice! Just one quick question, does it leak if you don’t get the wicking just right?

6 Likes

If you fill the little well up with cotton it won’t leak. I suppose it might if you left space in there. Just jam that little hole as full as it’ll take it and you’ll be golden.

5 Likes

Aaaand you were being sarcastic. Holy fuck I’m tired. Lol

6 Likes

I try to every night!

7 Likes

Great review. I want one

but…
Judging by the title, I was expecting some Samuel L. Jackson level of cussing. :rofl:

8 Likes

Drop by the Vapey house some time… You’ll hear it! :joy:

7 Likes

great job , you know how to grab someones attention lmao , i was like " oh shit shes gonna tear them a new hole "

6 Likes

Lol thanks!

2 Likes

Great review! Awesome!

5 Likes

Thanks Skull!

3 Likes

And yes we Sailors love to fucking cuss!

5 Likes

So do sailors’ wives!

4 Likes