Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

We have updated our 2 Year Anniversary sale! Most of our ejuice sales are over, however we have replaced these with new items!

• Remember this sale ends March 25th

Another reminder of our special two year giveaway on our official Facebook page! Make sure to watch it.

And again if anyone shares any of our promotions featured on Ecig Facebook, Ecig Youtube, Ecig Twitter you will have a chance to win 100GB points to use on future purchases!

1 Like

We have updated our 2 Year Anniversary sale! More ejuice sales are back up. in addition, there are too many items to list. Check them out!

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-crazy-shopping-carnival-collec-special-274.html][/URL]

Another reminder of our special two year giveaway on our official [URL=https://www.facebook.com/GearBestEcigarette/]Facebook[/URL] page! Make sure to watch it.

And again if anyone shares any of our promotions featured on [URL=https://www.facebook.com/GearBestEcigarette/]Ecig Facebook[/URL], [URL=https://www.youtube.com/c/vaporgearbestcom]Ecig Youtube[/URL], [URL=https://twitter.com/Vaporgearbest]Ecig Twitter[/URL] you will have a chance to win [B]100GB[/B] points to use on future purchases!

*Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

We have updated our 2 Year Anniversary sale! Lots of great deals on e-juice, authentic mods and tons of vape related accessories, Check them out!

Another reminder of our special two year giveaway on our official Facebook page! Make sure to watch it.

And again if anyone shares any of our promotions featured on Ecig Facebook, Ecig Youtube, Ecig Twitter you will have a chance to win 100GB points to use on future purchases!

*Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

We have updated the sale again! Hopefully everyone was able to snag some great deals! Here’s what to look forward to today.

Hi everyone! Just sharing today’s deals. ***Includes Pre-sale of the Eleaf iStick TC 75w!

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_340806.html]
[B]Gigue Dolphin Ceramic Coil Clearomizer[/B][/URL]
USD$60.64
One of the first ceramic coil sub-ohm tanks that made a great name for itself. It is a must have at this price!
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_340806.html][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_341316.html]
[B]Original Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme 7ml RDTA Atomizer[/B][/URL]
USD$38.02
Velocity style RDTA , top juice film option, and new side air flow design! what else could you ask for? The original Aromamizer did extremely well, And this new design will surely please.
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_341316.html][/URL]

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_341145.html]
[B]Original Eleaf iStick Pico TC 75W Mod Kit[/B][/URL]
USD$35.49 with the code [B]vapor75w[/B]
Remarkably compact ergonomic 75w beast!. Eleaf has always delivered professional quality at a reasonable price. Now firmware upgradeable! This price, makes this compact 75w device a steal!
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_341145.html][/URL]

Dear all,

GearBest’s Hot sale it warming up today with some must see prices that can’t be beat! Some Items are a limited supply, dont miss out!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Today’s GearBest Hot sale continues with many unbeatable prices it’s merely a steal! Some Items are a limited supply, don’t miss out!

Dear valued customers,

GearBest’s Hot sale continues with yet another must see selection of vape products. Some products are limited supply! don’t miss out

Happy Vaping!

The rumoured about Theorem Atomizer is finally here! and as usual, GearBest has you covered. This atomizer was designed by the legendary Jaybo and manufactured by Wismec. The Theorem Work on a hybrid dripper concept where the coil building spot sits on top where your tank portion sits at the bottom of the tank to achieve the juice quantity of a tank while maintaining the flavour of a dripping atomizers.

That all being said these tanks will ship with the one brand-new NotchCoil!
One last thing. For a limited time, the Theorem is 48% OFF! so hurry in to get your preorder in now! (WILL BEGIN SHIPPING AFTER APRIL 15TH)

Original Wismec Theorem Atomizer (PRESALE)
USD$26.92

The E-Leaf iStick 100w TC is an amazing new duel 18650 box mod E-Leaf has added to their product line. This 100watt box mod has all the bells and whistles at an affordable price. Everything from Single battery mode to upgradeable firmware this mod will accommodate new vapours, all the way up to the expert level user.
Pick from White, Black or Grey and start chucking those dense clouds! Hurry in today while this device is 60% OFF retail value!!!

Original Eleaf iStick TC100W Box Mod
USD$32.39

Hello all,

The Noisy Cricket is one of the top valued mechanical mods of 2016. Designed by Jaybo and manufactured by Wismec, this series mechanical mod packs a massive punch for not only its small compact design but for a small price as well compared to the competitors. As usual, GearBest has you covered offering 60% OFF its retail price. get your today!

Original WISMEC Noisy Cricket Mechanical Mod Kit
USD$19.19

The Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme is another great RDTA. This tank is a nice upgrade for the original Aromamizer. Some of the most obvious upgrades include a top fill design, Metal air flow adjustments and a realignment of the air holes that hit the coils. A must have tank for all you tank enthusiasts, and a great starter tank for anyone new to the vape scene. Again GearBest has your back offering 48% OFF retail price!

Original Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme
USD$38.02

Eleaf has had some very interesting products hit the market and one of the most interesting is available for PRE-ORDER here at GearBest.

The Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC is a Single 18650 regulated mod that has a extreamly compact design with featured modes such as (NI,Ti,SS,TRC-M1,M2,M3) and of course the newly developed “Bypass mode”.
On top of all that beautiful functionality we have it discounted at
60% OFF its retail price! get your pre-order in now!

Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC Box Mod
USD$29.44

GearBest now has PRE-SALE availability on the Smok Micro TFV4! Smok has made a major impact on the community with there original TFV4 tank. The original was capable of producing impressive clouds at the cost of being okay with a huge tank. The TFV4 Micro on the other hand is answer to the bulk. Only topping 50mm in height this tank will deliver somewhat similar to a dripping atomizer with the benefit of a tank.

PRE-SALE: Starts shipping April 7th

Smok Micro TFV4 2.5ml / 3.5ml / 5ml Clearomizer
USD$27.10

Another PRE-SALE Tank with some new interesting concepts to expect. First thing is that this is one of the first atomizers to be compatible with 300w of power. iJoy has also incorporated a 4 and 6 hole duel post velocity style deck design to give the user endless possibilities as fast as coil construction goes. The coils are meant to be arranged higher up to give the user an experience very similar to a dripping atomizer. With the wide bore drip tip attachment your not going to miss much flavor with this powerful RDTA.

PRE-SALE: Starts shipping April 10th

IJOY Tornado 300W Capable Two Post RDTA
USD$23.41

The Original Wismec Reuleaux RX200 was defiantly one of the biggest highlights in late 2015 early 2016. This mod made its mark not only for it amazing triple 18650 design but also for its affordable price point. Just recently the Wismec team decided to incorporate a few more colors to choose from to give some more excitement to this incredible box mod.

As usual, Gearbest has you covered, offering 60%OFF retail price. Don’t miss out!

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 TC 200W Box Mod
USD$40.09

Dear Valued customers,

Here are just a few of the many great products we carry at a price point that can not be beat!

We start off with the PRE-SALE of the Eleaf iStick MELO III. Eleaf has kept it’s well known sleek simple design with the added benefit of a top filling feature most companies seem to be adopting. At 16.11$ USD this is a must have!

Starts shipping after April 20th

Original Eleaf iStick MELO III Atomizer
USD$16.11

Next, we have the Smok TF-RTA which is another PRE-SALE. Smok is well known for many of their vaping products but defiantly has made it mark for making some of the best tanks for vapor production and flavour. This new design has been built around an RTA style deck over the traditional disposable coil heads. The tank will feature a super big deck-off-base design aimed at giving the user a wide variety of options when it comes to deck building.

Ships after April 30th

Original TF-RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
USD$34.99

The touch screen box mod market is still relatively new in terms of the adoption it has on the vaping community. This new Tesla Hells Gate Touch 200W is defiantly one to consider. This touch screen box mod stands out for being duel 18650 operated and not a Lipo like we have seen before with these touch screen mods. There’s many different modes to choose from with this mod including TC and VW mode at the same time offering some helpful info regarding the physical usage of the device and some OS customization.

At 60%OFF this is a steal of a deal! get your today.

Original Tesla Hells Gate Touch 200W TC Box Mod
USD$76.51

Let’s be honest, a fresh build always tastes the most pure when it comes to an overall enjoyable vaping experience. Part of that fresh build requires some high quality Organic Japanese cotton. Here at GearBest we have you covered with exceptionally low prices on our selection of Organic Japanese cotton.

At 60%OFF its retail price, this product is a must have!

200pcs Delivape Japanese Organic Cotton
USD$12.03

The iSmoke 24 80w is a great new innovative Box Mod. This Box mod includes some new interesting features including Dry burning protection, and Automatic Balance TC.
To top it off the iSmoke 24 has a great ergonomic design with some vibrant fun colours to keep things exciting! This item is a PRE-SALE so get yours locked in today!

PRE-SALE Shipping After April 20th

Original iSmoke 24 80W TC Box Mod(PRE-SALE)
USD$40.45

The rumoured about Theorem Atomizer is finally here! and as usual, GearBest has you covered. This atomizer was designed by the legendary Jaybo and manufactured by Wismec. The Theorem Work on a hybrid dripper concept where the coil building spot sits on top where your tank portion sits at the bottom of the tank to achieve the juice quantity of a tank while maintaining the flavour of a dripping atomizers.

all being said these tanks will ship with the one brand-new NotchCoil!
One last thing. For a limited time, the Theorem is 48% OFF! so hurry in to get your preorder in now! (WILL BEGIN SHIPPING AFTER APRIL 15TH)

Original Wismec Theorem Atomizer (PRESALE)
USD$26.92

1 Like

To our wonderful customers,

We have a Huge Blow Out sale on the Authentic Elephone ELE vape product line! Hurry in and get an ELE product that suits your vaping needs!

Flash Sales won’t last forever, so don’t miss out!

Original Elephone ELE Star 80W TC Box Mod
USD$32.59

Original Elephone ELE P70-LAISIMO 70W TC Box Mod
USD$29.44

Original Elephone ELE Pulse Clearomizer
USD$18.60

Original Elephone ELE Aeolus Tank Atomizer
USD$26.92

**Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Dear Valued Customers,

Today we have some more amazing Flash Sales and great deals you have to check out! Anything from authentic Box Mods, atomizers, and E-Juice to the basics building blocks such as Organic cotton, coil head replacements and custom Box Mod aesthetics.

**Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 Like

Just ordered a bunch of stuff. Thank you. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Dear wonderful community,

Are large selection of Flash Sales continues with some great deals you have to check out! Here at GearBest, we have you covered with everything from the most top performing Authentic BoxMods to the simplest of accessories such as Organic cotton and coil building tools. Our E-juice flavours and brands have expanded a ton, So have look around and were sure you will find what you need. As per usually if you have any question looking for anything don’t hesitate to ask.

Dear Vapour community,

We have some wonderful deals for you today. Don’t forget to use coupon codes on selected items

Original Vaporesso Gemini RTA
USD$32.91

USE coupon code: Vaporesso411 and pay USD$28.48

Original Joyetech Cuboid Mini 80W TC Mod Kit
USD$57.83

USE coupon code: Mini80W and pay USD$54.00

Original Hotcig Train Vape RDTA
USD$22.00

USE coupon code: hotcig and pay USD$18.00

Dear valued customers,

Keep a lookout!
You will find many of our prices are respectfully competitive. To top it off, there are a generous amount of discounted prices all throughout our store we are confident you will find the sale you were looking for. Here is just a couple great items that may interest you.

Original Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2 Atomizer
USD$49.98

Original TF-RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
USD$48.65

2 Likes

Dear valued community,

Some of our great monthly sales are heating up and ready for you to take advantage of. As usual, we have unbeatable prices on all vaping products from starter kits to the extreme hobbyist vaping accessories.

Come have a look! We strongly feel that you’ll find the deal you are looking for within our vape gear selection!

Kangxin STARBOX 200W TC Box Mod(PRE-SALE)
USD$65.89

Original Esige Hookah Classic All in One Starter Kit
USD$56.40

Vapmod Spartans 300W TC Box Mod
USD$71.38