Vapor.gearbest share good deals & giveaway

Dear Valued Customers,

We are always looking for the latest and the greatest in products the vaping community want. Here are just a few items we have listed and ready to be owned by you! Check it out,

Original Sigelei T150 150W TC Box Mod

Original Sigelei T150 150W TC Box Mod
USD$99.99

Original Geekvape Avocado 24 RDTA Atomizer

!!Arrival Notice!!

Vapmod 70W TC VW Box Mod

Vapmod 70W TC VW Box Mod

**And as always, if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Dear fellow vapers,

Here at GearBest we personally value your business and try our best to accommodate our wonderful customers. Here are a few items we believe to be a very hot pick in the present and near future.

TF-RDTA, super big replaceable deck, so easy to build; hidden sealing ring and innovative juice flow control system can significantly solve the leaking problem; patented swivel-cap design makes top-filling as easy as it gets; and side airflow slots direct-to-coil design, you can enjoy a strong and open draw like RDA!

Ships after May 20th, get your today!

Original Smok TF-RDTA Atomizer(PRE-SALE)
USD$25.78

Presa TC 100W, equipped with 100W high power output and variable temperature control system, is a new member of Presa series. Not only does the Presa TC 100W have magnetic back cover and 0.96 inch OLED screen, but it features the application of single 26650 or 18650 cell to your preference. Moreover, with the upgradeable firmware, the newly added TCR mode will bring you wonderful vaping enjoyment.
Act fast, We have the Presa TC100 at 60% OFF it’s regular retail price

Wismec Presa 100W TC Box Mod
USD$38.64

This is a very interesting design for segelei that we think will be a very hot item within the niche area of the vaping community. Here are the specs on the Sigelei 213w
213W maximum output wattage: firmware upgradeable Set output wattage and time; Hugely increases vaping capability and precision OLED display 510 threading connection Sliding and locking bottom battery access door Houses dual 18650 batteries (not included) Temperature control: Ni200 nickel support / Titanium support / Stainless steel support / TCR functionality
** This Item starts shipping may 10th***

Original Sigelei 213W TC Box Mod(PRE-SALE)
USD$113.39

**Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Dear Valued Customers,

Today we have some great products to share with you. We are working around the clock to give you the best product selection to accommodate the community as a whole. As usually, you will find many great deals scattered throughout our website on many different products. These deals change on a daily basis so make sure to check back frequently as we are sure you will find a deal thats right for you!

Here we have the newly released Kingside KSD 200W. This device follows the many new products that are introducing the triple 18650 styled mod that allows for a whopping 200w vaping experience with the opportunity to achieving amazing battery life depending on the batteries you choose to go with.

This mod uses the well known YIHI chip and offers modes such as variable voltage , variable wattage , temperature control and much more. To top off the computing side of this mod it is also Firmware upgradable.

Act fast as we have this unit at a 17% DISCOUNT!

Original Kangside KSD 200W TC Box Mod
USD$47.07

Here we have the SnowWolf Mini 90w TC BoxMod. SnowWolf is making an impact on the miniature line of the BoxMod market and so far it look amazing. For the people that love the traditional ascetics that we are used to seeing with SnowWolf this box will be of interest. This box not only offers a very compact design at only 7.5cm in length this mod is tiny. That being said don’t let size be the judge, this little guy packs a punch at a whopping 90watts.

The SnowWolf Mini includes modes such as Variable voltage, variable wattage. And of course, the very slick colour options that include a gun metal grey and brick gold .

Original SnowWolf Mini 90W TC Box Mod
USD$79.90

Here we have the Yocan NYX Wax and Oil Tank. This tank is by far the leading tank atomizer when it comes to the vaporization of your favorite waxes and essential oils. The NYX coil heads pack a Duel quartz heating elements that generates a very even and consistent temperature that will keep those waxes and oils smooth and tasty. Another great feature that is a big plus and makes this Tank stand out is the optional choke on the side of the device that allows you to clear the tank chamber without the need to continuously fire the mod it sits on. The best part…….the price!

Get yours today for only 8.92!!!. At that price, this product is practically a steal!

Original Yocan NYX Wax Tank Atomizer
USD$8.92

Dear Valued community,

As usual, we hear at GearBest are always keeping our stock fresh and our deals hot! Our flash sales offer some of the lowest prices your gonna find. Some stock in limited so make sure you have a look as we guarantee you will find a deal that is right for you!

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

**Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Dear Valued Customers,

Today we have some great items for you to check out. We always like trying to try new and improved products that may interest you.

Original Smoant Knight V1 60W TC Mod

Great new interesting design that allows your tank or dripper to stay tucked into your mod to eliminate the normal protrusion of a typical setup.

Original Smoant Knight V1 60W TC Mod
USD$58.94

Innokin iSubV-Vortex Tank Atomizer

Easy simple design with the great top fill feature it seems most tanks are striving for. No spill coil swap system that make life much more convenient.

Innokin iSubV-Vortex Tank Atomizer
USD$13.34

Original Focusecig Vapor Handy Case

We love to carry the latest and greatest when it comes to E-juice,mods,tanks and dripper, but we wanna make sure you can accommodate every aspect to your vaping experience. Here we have a very versatile carrying case for all your vaping gear.

Original Focusecig Vapor Handy Case
USD$11.61

**And as always, if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

To our wonderful customers,

Here at GearBest we try our best to make sure you have it all, when it comes to an overall satisfying vaping experience. We carry everything from the latest high-end Mods to premium Ceramic Tweezers, E-juice , rebuild coils and much more!

Were here are confident when browsing our large selections of products you will find a deal that suits your vaping needs

Duckbilled PTFE Ceramic Tweezers

These little guys are a must have for everything from coil building and threading your favorite tank.

Duckbilled PTFE Ceramic Tweezers for E Cigarette Atomizer
USD$4.27

Original Focusecig Prebuilt Fused Clapton Coils

Coil building is an awesome skill practiced by all level vapiests. We highly respect the art but are also very open to the idea of all the hard work being done for you. These Fused Clapton’s are full of flavor and ready to be installed and vaped on your favorite atomizer.

Original Focusecig Prebuilt Fused Clapton Coil - K 32GA + 27GA X 2
USD$4.29

Vapmod Cobra T150 TC VW Box Mod

This box mod is a very simple slick 150w duel 18650 box mod. For a fair price, you can have a wonderful Temp control / Variable wattage box mod that is available in many vibrant colors. Get your today!

Vapmod Cobra T150 TC VW Box Mod
USD$68.08

Dear valued community,

Flash sales are our specialty, so here we have many standard products to choose from as our selection of products is continuously growing.
Promo’s for some of our products are in limited stock so make sure to look over what we have are we are sure you will find a deal that is right for you.

Dear Vaping community,

We have some nice products for you to check out today. We always like to get in the latest and greatest when it comes to our vape gear selection. Of course our flash sales are always a must to look through as we are confident that you will find a great deal that works for you.

the first version of the Geekvape Avocado RDTA Atomizer was one of the first dripper tanks to hit the market and it did very well as a tank dripper. This new tank has many new features that accommodate a great vaping experience. This tank supports a single or dual coil set up and has a nice 5ml juice holding capacity.

USD$44.14

The ANZU Tank is a relatively new design to the dripper experience. This Dripper holds a great new feature that includes a massive duel airflow design that allows for massive cloud making capabilities

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_360181.html]
Original Youde UD ANZU RDA Atomizer
/URLUSD$22.71

The Original GeekVape Griffin 25 RTA made a long-lasting mark on the tank vaping community. This tank houses a legendary RTA structure that allows for extremely good flavour and cloud production most tanks this style just won’t live up to. With top airflow and filling this tank makes for a very pleasant tank vape experience.

Original GeekVape Griffin 25 RTA
USD$77.91

1 Like

Dear valued customers,

Today we have some new and improved products to showcase. Our general product line is extremely dense and very well stocked to make sure that we have what you are looking for. Always check out The Home and Garden Section under the “New Tab” on our website to stay fresh to date with the many products we get on our shelves on a daily basis.

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S 200W TC Box Mod–

This mod has made a huge impact on the vaping community for its amazing design and quality build. Its a triple 18650 beast that never fails to deliver anything but quality. With the newly enlarged OLED display, seeing all your vaping parameters has never been so good. Get your Pre-Sale orders in now and be one of the first to enjoy this extremely well put together Mod.

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S 200W TC Box Mod
!PRE-SALE! Coupon code: vaporrx510 coupon price:$40

Original Aspire Perseus 150W TC Mod
Aspire has been well known for its Tank and complete kit product line, so here Aspire has come up with a very professional and slick looking 150w Mod. Compatible from resistances as low as .05 ohms and with typical controls mods such as VV and VW this mod has a very fitting appeal.

Original Aspire Perseus 150W TC Mod
USD$69.00

Original iCloudcig Nuke RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
This RDA is a must have for the vaper’s out there that want looks not subject to the mainstream. With this unique looks and 4 Hole adjustable airflow . Your topper will be the one people remember! Get your today for only 12.23!

Original iCloudcig Nuke RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
USD$12.23

Dear valued customers,

Here are today’s favorable items for your to enjoy. We alway like to keep you up to date with products that we think you will very much find pleasurable

Original Joyetech eGrip 2 80W TC E Cigarette Kit

This mod has taken after some of the popular built in tank style mods that give you a very nice vaping experience along with the hidden tank look to eliminate the award bulk that comes with a typical tank addy.

USD$50.95

IJOY Limitless Dual Post RDTA Atomizer
This is is another tank style dripper that has its own interesting features to add to the mix. Joy always seems tone up on there vape gear game so if you are looking for this style addy this one is one to consider!

IJOY Limitless Dual Post RDTA Atomizer
USD$29.99

Original Artery Nugget 50W TC Box Mod
This little guy is the smallest 50w box mod on the market. At 55mm x 33mm you could lose this mod if your not careful. With all your typical output modes such as VV/VW and temp control, if you are looking for small and discrete then this mod has you covered!

Original Artery Nugget 50W TC Box Mod
USD$42.14

Dear valued customers,

We truly love all the support we have received from the community here and are always striving to service you guys as best as we can, with positive customer service and community specific contests. Today we have some great products that have and will, surely make a mark on an overall great vaping experience in their own way.

Original Cthulhu Hastur 6.7ml RDTA,

This RDTA has some great newly added features such as direct air-hole contact with the coil positioning and top-side filling. It carries a velocity style deck build and 2 juice wells for easy wicking.

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_360967.html][B]
Original Cthulhu Hastur 6.7ml RDTA[/B] [/URL]USD$25.22
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_360967.html][/URL]

Original ADVKEN Ohmega V2 RTA Atomizer,

here we have another very interesting RDTA very similar to a few specific RDTA’s on the market with it’s own unique design. Duel coil building capabilities with a nice wide drip-tip great air-flow and a top filling design. For the price, this is a must have.

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_360262.html][B]
Original ADVKEN Ohmega V2 RTA Atomizer[/B] [/URL]USD$25.00
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/rebuildable-atomizers/pp_360262.html][/URL]

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S 200W TC Box Mod

This BoxMod has made a huge impact on the vaping community for a quality build, high output and many great modes that make your vaping experience veery versatile. It’s version 2 has a wider OLED screen more structured for displaying your vaping parameters. USE COUPON CODE RX510 to bring the price down to 40$.

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_359791.html]
[B]
Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S 200W TC Box Mod [/B] [/URL]!!PRE-SALE!!USD$44.71[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_359791.html][/URL]

Dear faithful community,
Today we have for you an array of hot sale items you must check out. We always looking for new ways to make your vaping experience as pleasurable as possible so have a look out under our “new” tab and see whats fresh.

Dear wonderful community ,

Today we have some products to show you from our newer stuff. We always have new stock and items coming in so keep an eye one our website to watch for new pre-sales and great offers and deals we have to make shopping with us as enjoyable as that first vape in the morning.

Original ADVKEN Mad Hatter V2 Kit

This RDA along with mechanical tube is a great affordable set up to get a rocking vaping experience with very little pre-purchase. All you need is a single 18650 and your good to go.

Original ADVKEN Mad Hatter V2 Kit
USD$19.52

Original Eleaf LYCHE Atomizer

Great design with amazing features such as a pre-installed notch coil , bottom cup juice seal side filling and great airflow. This tank is one of a kind.

Original Eleaf LYCHE Atomizer
USD$27.72

We all love things when there at there most simple. Having a pair of these bad boys certainly help achieve various tanks in the most convenient way. wether it fixing a coil or un-threading a tank or dripping, these Tweezers are here to save the day!

USD$3.29

Dear Vapour community,

Our big Flash Sale continues as usually and we have lots of popular items on this weeks selection. From BoxMods, tanks, dripper, E-juice all the way down to organic cotton, we have everything you need! Some items are in a limited supply so have a looks to find the deal thats right for you.

This Kit features everything you need to get started vaping. Built-in tank and beautiful OLED screen that offers are the popular regulated mode features. As a bonus this mod displays the time, and you can even play flappy bird! The ever rising notch coil is making its way up the ladder and is included in this kit as well.

USE COUPON CODE : eGrip517, and your new price will be $42.29!

USD$50.95

Due to our latest sales we have completely sold out of our Joyetech mods. This does not include Wismec’s mods with the Joyetech boards (RX200).We are expecting more stock in soon but this may delay new orders. Thank you for understanding.

vapor.gearbest

Dear Community,

We are always trying to stay up on our new products catered to your liking, so here we have a few items that you can look forward to having before anyone else! Remember to use coupon codes on selected items at check our to save even more!

Original Laisimo L3 200W Touch TC Box Mod

Laisimo has made its staple by offering the community some of the best touch screen BoxMods. Here we have an early pre-sale on there newest box in the line. With a new sensitive touch screen paired with bluetooth functionality, this new 200w BoxMod is a nice step up from what we have seen before.

USE COUPON CODE : L3519

Original Laisimo L3 200W Touch TC Box Mod
PRE-SALEUSD$110.11

Original Smok R40 TC Mod Kit

Smoke has always delivered in terms of an all around amazing vape. So here’s there smaller unit that offer’s a very compact and comfortable 40w vaping experience. Topped with there award winning tank technology this makes for a very enjoyable vape. Ships after June 16th

PRE-SALEUSD$38.83

Original VAPECIGE VTX25 TC Mod with DNA25 Chip

This Mod may seem too simple but really carries some high quality attributes. With a solid body and compact design this little guy can go anywhere! Paired with the infamous DNA chip you won’t have to ever worry about Mod hiccups.

USE COUPON CODE : VTX25

Original VAPECIGE VTX25 TC Mod with DNA25 Chip
USD$51.90

Dear vapour community,

Today we have some more pre-sale items to share with you that are hitting the shelves soon. At Gearbest we understand the device community is constantly changing so we are always looking for the latest and greatest to have available and at an unbeatable price for you guys to enjoy.

Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX75 Mod Kit
Here we have the newest product brought to you by Wismec designed by Jaybo. Its a full kit powered by a single 18650 (75w) with a very unique design that allows you to hit the front LCD panel display with of course, upgradable firmware. PRE-SALE Ships after June 10th*

PRE-SaleUSD$52.22

Kamry 60W VW E - Cigarette Box Mod
Here we have the Kamry 60w. Its a really nice compact VW front panel colour display. It is also powered by a single 18650 so the wattage is fairly low but its a great little mod to take around that looks great and will truly stand out.

Kamry 60W VW E - Cigarette Box Mod by 1
USD$45.94

Original Smok Quantum 80W TC Box Mod
Here we are bringing to your the Smok Quantum 80W TC! Has has never let us down in terms of producing fabulous tanks and now Mods! With all the typical features brought to us by standard regulated Box mods, This Smok Mod stand out by being the first of its kind to offer OTA wireless upgradable firmware!. PRE-SALE Ships after June 15th*

Original Smok Quantum 80W TC Box Mod
PRE-SaleUSD$40.10

Dear valued customers,

We have lots of new Pre-sale items e would like to share with you. Some Pre-sale items we are offering with a reduced priced all you have to do is enter the coupon code at check out if applicable.

Wismec and Jaybo have always brought us quality units in all areas of vaping. Here we have a quality 75w kit. This kit includes a hidden front screen and button option making it look more slick when you have all your setting dialed.

Enter coupon CODE: RX75 at check out, for reduced the cost to 47.00

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_362346.html][B]
Original WISMEC Reuleaux RX75 Mod Kit [/B] [/URL]PRE-SaleUSD$52.22
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_362346.html][/URL]

Here we have another great kit with a well known industry name standing behind it. This little guy is perfect for portability and on the go situations. Will all the popular features of a regulated mod juice this puppy up and your ready to vape

Enter coupon CODE: Smok40 at check out, for reduced the cost to 39.99$

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_361671.html][B]
Original Smok R40 TC Mod Kit[/B] [/URL]PRE-SaleUSD$40.26
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_361671.html][/URL]

Original Smok Knight TC 80W Mod Kit
Here is another Pre-Sale on the Smok Knight80w kit. This kit offers a higher wattage vape then the Smok 40w and a more ascetically pleasing look.

Enter coupon CODE: Knight80 at check out, for reduced the cost to 44.99$

[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_362669.html?1][B]
Original Smok Knight TC 80W Mod Kit[/B] [/URL]]!!PRE-SALE!!USD$48.33
[URL=http://www.gearbest.com/mod-kits/pp_362669.html?1][/URL]

Dear Vape Community,

We have an array of top brand sales for you that start today! This sale is unique in that most of our top brands(Smok,E-leaf,Kanger,Wismec) are on board and ready for you to find a product that suits your needs. These sales lasts until June 30th.

**Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. We are here for you, and our job is to provide you guys and gals with a delightfully positive experience. Thank you

Dear faithful community,
Today we have for you an array of hot sale items and epic best sellers of new arrivals you must check out. We always looking for new ways to make your vaping experience as pleasurable as possible so have a look out under our “new” tab and see whats fresh.

**Also another reminder if you need help with anything please do not hesitate to message me and I will reply as soon as possible. We are here for you, and our job is to provide you guys and gals with a delightfully positive experience. Thank you