[Vaptio Giveaway] Cosmo Kit for Starters MTL/DL Vaping -Ended

Well then, I guess we can post as much as we want. I need something to review lol

@eStorm @delltrapp @DaveDave @Spicy @Raven-Knightly @CallMeTut

@SunnyT @cincinnatiking79 @juice_junkie_lover @muth

3 Likes

1 Thank you for the contest!

2 Cool kit!

1. Yeah, I’m older than 18, actually, my bday is on the 29th and I will be 38!
2 Likes
  1. Thanks for the tag @Dan_the_Man!

@Vaptio_official…I actually won the original contest a couple of months back and tried to contact you (Bear) via PM and email, because I never received the package…the tracking info still has an alert on it that says my package may arrive later than expected…

1 Like

Thank you for contest

1 Like

Cool prize

1 Like

I’m confused. What are we doing here? I’m 40 years old. I can give you a copy of my ID. Did I get a chance to win something? LoL

2 Likes

Compact kit, looks good.

1 Like

#1. Better late than never. Looks nice.

1 Like

#2. I’m old enough X 2+ . I don’t normally like purple but that purple looks great

1 Like

It’s a giveaway. Go to the top of the page and read the rules and then get in on it and maybe win. I’ll start tagging you for other giveaways if thats ok with you…

2 Likes

@Vaptio_official Just wondering if y’all are gonna finish this?

2 Likes

OK… since ya’ll are late to finish, please add me to the contest! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag, and of course I am late as well, but man that looks like a really cute kit I could take to the beach, without being worried that sand and water gets into my DNA mods lol. Love that purple/pink color as well. Good luck everyone :wink:

2 Likes

I’m over 18 as well. By a long way :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you thank you, Vaptio!!! Cute little kit, and I’m intrigued by the ‘able to switch between DL and MTL by adjusting airflow’… can’t wait to check it out!

Nice colors, too! I really love the Spring Green one!

Congrats, @Natawa77 and @Dan_the_Man!!

@TorturedZen LMAO…I just saw your ‘tootie puffer’ comment… I’m SO ripping off that phrase. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Congrats @OddModicum, @Dan_the_Man and @Natawa77 :tada:

5 Likes

Aw, thanks, @Skippy_1, and thanks to @Vaptio_official!!

4 Likes