VG And PG Prices Going Up

I just got this message from Essential Depot:

As of August 1st 2016 the price of Essential Depot’s 4 Gallon VG and PG GlyCubes are going up by a minimum of 13% (from $39.00 to at least $44.00). As a repeat customer I wanted to give you the chance to stock up and beat the price increases.

To order visit -> USP KOSHER Pharmaceutical Grade VG and PG - Drums and Glycubes. Glycubes only $39.00 until midnight EST Sunday

The upcoming Feb 2017 Federal E-Cig Regulations have caused a spike in sales to the 5000+ Vape Shops we supply. The associated demand spike across the industry has caused VG and PG prices to go up significantly. Our manufacturer and supplier is giving us one more week to purchase at our current price. Please help keep your price as low as possible by ordering at the current price before August 1st.

Thank you again for being an Essential Depot customer.

Seems legit, but part of me thinks they or their supplier are taking advantage of hype around the regulations.

5 Likes

My gallons come today …as predicted I made it just under the wire

1 Like

Just got a glycube the delivered other day. $55 bucks shipped for 4 gallons of product; 2pg & 2vg. Smooth transaction! :grinning: No hitches.

1 Like

I better get one more.

Yep! I love these guys and their shipping is fast! I usually go and pick up the cube when I buy it, to avoid shipping, but there’s a 20% off shipping for those of you who want to take advantage of getting the cube…

SHIP20

I already have 3 gallons already but I figured for the long haul I may as well take advantage of the low price while I can! I actually came on here to post this very thing but @ffrank beat me to it :wink:

1 Like

Estimate Shipping
Shipping MethodPrice
International Shipping (Duties Paid)$198.93

I now have product to start a few new batches of NET. :grinning:

August 8th doesn’t have jack poop on me! :rage: As long as tobacco is sold (and it will be forever) or I can grow my own tobacco from seed, all I need is a bit of PG, VG or PGA and I’m good to go. :sunglasses::dash::dash::dash::dash:

6 Likes