Video games, do you play?

Where’s the Toilet seat?
Must be difficult to straddle the bowl when you pinch a loaf.

1 Like

Im in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love bgs and it is usually what i do as well. Guild raiding sucks because its usually too hard core and I am way past that kind of playing. Now i love to raid, but at m y own pace and schedule. Ill join a premade occassionally but i love to pvp and just screw around

2 Likes

…and who may I ask is pikachus friend?

3 Likes

his name is Ash, but everyone knows that

what do you guys play or have played cutlass?

2 Likes

We haven’t played anything yet, I think the reason is because I play console games and most of the other members here play pc.

3 Likes

aww yeah I prefer pc games as well. consoles kill my thumb lol

4 Likes

I just never got into them like I did consoles just lazy I guess.

1 Like

give it a shot and you wont go back ;p

3 Likes

My hands are in rough shape and have never been able to deal with the controllers since nintendo. But games seem to have come a long way from my last console(xbox). My hands got downright bruised from it. I guess I squeeze it too hard even if it only needs a tap.

3 Likes

Just got a raspberry pi and got retropi set up. How awesome :smile:

3 Likes

It’s funny how @Cutlass92 was the one who really wanted it, but I’ve played it more!!!

5 Likes

Same thing with me!! I got it for my partner. But I’ve been playing Atari games from before I was born. I love the random game selector!

3 Likes

I haven’t tried the random game… now I have plans tonight! A little pathetic? Maybe… :joy:

4 Likes

i have the whole MG & MGS series, been playing it on the MSX-2 computer when i was 8 years old :wink:
been a fan ever since.
I am also still finishing MGSV tough…almost there, you guys think this MGS

3 Likes

Just gotten myself a PS4 Pro and downloaded Tekken 7,start training to kick some ass online :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

The metal gear games are probably my favorite of all time. I think I’ll boot up 5 and finish it real soon.

4 Likes

What was the bee guy one again? Number 3? I liked that one a lot.

3 Likes

Yep the pain. Mgs3 snake eater.

3 Likes