VSO One Shots Tests by SessionDrummer

Thank you! I have the Spork collection. The vanilla was a little weird to me, and I’m a vanilla lover. I will have to revisit. The strawberry and blueberry have been steeping for a couple of months because I actually forgot about them. I think I’ll put some BB spork in an rta this evening, thanks!

5 Likes

@Lynda_Marie for the simpler fruits I think I waited about a week, and the richer, bakery/custard-ish I waited almost 2 weeks.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! I’m waiting on Golden Joe, it smells great!

4 Likes

I forgot I mixed SB Spork last July lol I just rewicked one of my Recurve V2 with a single coil in and put some in. How yummy!! It’s like SB pudding. It’s fantastic! The SB is still going strong

7 Likes

That’s GREAT NEWS @Lynda_Marie.

3 Likes

Can I add one in? Strawberry ice cream cake is amazing! Homemade white cake, rich butter cream frosting, atop a bowl of vanilla ice cream. Mixed at 15% with a couple drops of super sweet. Usually most one shots I get I can’t pick it apart and get every flavor. There’s usually one flavor I get the most of. This was 7 days into a steep but it smelled so good tonight I tasted it on my finger so I filled a Profile Unity with it. It’s really spectacular. I’m excited about this one. The flavors mesh so nicely, it’s the same all the way through. I think the only other one shots I’ve had do this same exact thing, TOCS one shots. Definitely a ten from me. I know I’m not a reviewer, but this was too good not to share with y’all. :yum:

5 Likes

Now you’re making me want MORE VSO flavors !!!

3 Likes

Shane told me it’s from 2015 lol here I was all excited to tell ppl about it and it’s beth around for a while hehe,

3 Likes

Hey bud, what did you name these on the recipe side?

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where

4 Likes