VSO Site.... Little help plz

Same here. No tracking yet but they might be swamped from the sale.

5 Likes

I got an update on today. My order is in the preparation stage, and I got a tracking number. Here’s what I picked incase anyone’s interested:

6 Likes

Me too! Tracking # but no movement. Glad it will soon be heading my way.

5 Likes

I went totally different and bought a bunch of teas. I did get some usual desert stuff like Barbarian Cream, Sabayon. I’m hoping that because he got his coffee beans right that maybe his teas will brew up well, too :wink:

5 Likes

Hi Dan :hugs:
Good to see you !

5 Likes

VSO delivered today. Won’t be playing with them for a while (margarita night!).

8 Likes

Got mine today too, a day earlier than tracking predicted :+1:
Haven’t opened it yet… Whipped Cream Night :wink:

10 Likes

Geez @Letitia @Rocky02852 the two of you made me realize that I didn’t even check my tracking. Looks like tomorrow.

4 Likes

Mine were scheduled to arrive Saturday but showed up today! I think they could get better bottles. Almost all of them were rolling around loose and were wet. I like how BCF and others use those little ziplocks. Other than that, I’m excited to try them! I only smelled a couple but they had really good fragrances. The Apple one and blueberry smelled really realistic.

6 Likes

Cool, I love it when I get stickers in my vape mail!

7 Likes

Damn @Rocky02852… How much coin you drop tonget that piece?! NICE!!! :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

I got one of those. Not sure how big that one is but mine is about 3" in length. My subtotal was around $48 but then there was the discount. Do you want me to send it to you? You can have it if you want.

5 Likes

To me, if we’re referring to Rocky’s pic- it surely looks like a gaming mouse pad.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s sitting on something that looks like that and appears larger than what I got. If @Rocky02852 pipes in maybe he’ll tell us.

4 Likes

I got a small sticker too with my order. I’ve been collecting stickers from vape companies since around 2018. People used to ask how I got so many of them. My secret is/was: I simply asked for them for almost every order. There’s usually a delivery/notes section during checkout. Sometimes they’d throw in a whole stack, other times nothing. I figured it never hurt to ask though. I’ve got free polish cloths, pop sockets, or other various gadgets too. The company Vapetasia must be big on promoting because I have tons of their stickers from various sites. Reds apple too but a little lesser extent.

7 Likes

Nah, probably the same size as what you all got, about 3 inches (didn’t measure it), I set it on that pad thingy on my laptop that I don’t use, I like to use a wireless mouse and can’t do the finger thingy, at least not in that respect…

5 Likes