Want to continue to buy Vape Equipment and Ejuice? Support HB2058 Now!

I liked that you commented, not necessarily the subject !

2 Likes

I got a reply from Congressman Jim Cooper. Heā€™s playing the vaping by minors card which I do agree with. He also comment on Nicotine addiction which I feel is not fair because almost any substance can be addictive to some people. I think a lot of the Movers and Shakers has already decided which side theyā€™re on. We the vaping community need to fight this with extreme vigor to make sure our views are known. The CDC has marked Ecigs as dangerous and they have convinced a large audience that this is fact. If you donā€™t fight for right to vapeā€¦ you WILL lose it. I will reply to him urging him to seek facts behind info that he has received and plead the harm reduction card. Get on board if youā€™re not. Itā€™s not going to go away by ignoring it.

1 Like

They all do! The Ecig-union in the Netherlands has put a lot of effort into getting an age limit of 18 on e-cigs. Nobody is opposed to that, on the contrary. With these people it is just a cheap excuus for further regulations. You should ask him if he is so concerned about the health of children, why fracking is still going on. Studies show that there is an alarming rise in stillborns in Texas for instance. Seems to me that is far more damaging than an e-cigarette. Money talks!

4 Likes

Our ā€œrepresentativesā€ will do anything for a buck $$$$!

Yes, how about starting with not making our environment so caustic that it kills fetuses and/or damages and disfigures children for the rest of their lives! (if they make it past childhood) But, no, letā€™s focus on something as low on the health register, like e-cigs! I put those guys on the same level as the worst murderer in any prison.

2 Likes

Perhaps weā€™re going about this all wrong. We need to press charges on those who ban ecigs (Should They Do So) for ATTEMPTED MURDER. Truthfully they WILL indeed be murdering 1000s of people each year just so they can keep the money flowing. Iā€™d like to know who is gonna be held accountable for this?

3 Likes

They are protecting us against our selves and getting on the right track back to big tobacco. You really donā€™t know whatā€™s best for yourselfā€¦ let us tell you. Itā€™s for the good of the people. How dare so many of you quit smoking.

5 Likes

I didnt want to post this in a new thread bit regarding 1 of many letters I have written-

So this is one of many replies I have received from various senatorsā€¦a bit like a drone automated responseā€¦
But anyways I donā€™t even think he read ANYTHING that I said to him because he didnā€™t answer ANY of my questions nor did he address ANY of my issuesā€¦
WOWā€¦just WOW

Dear Mr. I PROBABLY DIDNT EVEN READ YOUR NAME,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). I understand this is an important organization whose decisions impact many people in our country, and I appreciate hearing your thoughts.

As you know, the FDA regulates the safety of foods (including animal feeds) and cosmetics, along with the safety and effectiveness of drugs, biologics, and medical devices. With new authority that began in Fiscal Year (FY) 2010, the FDA also regulates tobacco products according to their impact on public health. The federal government has historically funded the FDA through the yearly appropriations process.

Federal funding for the FDA is currently appropriated by the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 (H.R. 83) or the so-called ā€œCromnibusā€, which funds the federal government until September 30, 2015, and was passed by Congress on December 13, 2014. I could not support this trillion-dollar spending bill because it again postponed any significant action on pro-growth spending reforms to address our nationā€™s debt crisis.

As Congress continues to debate important issues surrounding our nationā€™s serious fiscal situation and government spending, I will certainly keep your thoughts regarding the FDA and its funding in mind. Again, thank you for contacting me about this matter, and I welcome any thoughts or input you wish to share in the future.

Sincerely,

Marco Rubio
United States Senator
Each week I provide a weekly update on issues in Washington and ways in which my office can assist the people of Florida. Sign up here for updates on my legislative efforts, schedule of events throughout Florida, constituent services and much more

1 Like

Is he saying he wants to stop funding the FDA?
Iā€™m sure you didnā€™t ask him about that so best case scenario is he didnā€™t read your letter, worse case scenario, he didnā€™t understand what you were on about cause he is lacking a brain. Since it is signed Marco Rubio I will go for the latter.
Iā€™ve seen the 10 Republican clowns lined up at Fox Noose recently and yā€™all have my condolences. The problem with scum is it always floats to the top.

6 Likes

I was wondering that same thing?? It reads like he refuses to fund the FDA but Iā€™m not up on my politician talk so 75% of this is greek to me haha

I will post my letter so you can see just how far from my words his is. He didnā€™t read what I wrote and to be honest he probably didnā€™t even write this letter! Looks like a default letter sent from a secretary to meā€¦

Your last sentence says it allā€¦

2 Likes

Good for you, the moment you start to understand Moron youā€™re in bad shape my friend.

3 Likes

I think this goes along with this topicā€¦enjoy!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Much better!

3 Likes

I just searched through my sent emails and I just realized this particular letter wasnā€™t a private one that I sent, it was a CASAA call to action for Florida so I canā€™t find the exacts. It had to do with the 2007 grandfather law and vaping being handed to big tobaccoā€¦nonetheless none of this was touched on in his response unless he was talking about taking over vaping to address the nationā€™s debt crisisā€¦Iā€™m really regretting moving to Florida, regardless of the view from my back door, this is one WACKED state!

4 Likes

If the average politician would do as well as the dog there wouldnā€™t be a problem.
Something completely different, I see you use Mexican Liquor in some of your recipes, is that the same as Kahlua?
If I search for Mexican liquor I get no results at any of the vendors so Iā€™m assuming a name change.

3 Likes

You could do worse, you could be living in Texas. You know Obama is planning to invade Texas, donā€™t you? :open_mouth:
I think you have a lot of wacked states over there. I mean, I know Europe isnā€™t all that great but if I look at whatā€™s happening in the US and all those wacko politiciansā€¦ Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not living there.
The American dream, you have to be asleep to believe in it.

3 Likes

Well, I donā€™t have a straight Kahlua, but I drank enough Kahlua to know that the Mexican liquor is damn good enough for me when I want that Kahlua taste. Potent stuff, so go easy with it!

2 Likes

I use a mexican liquor at work for a chocolate dessert and itā€™s not quite kahlua (but yes kahlua is considered mexican), its a dark deep cocoa liqueur thatā€™s not as creamy but than there is Kamora which is more coffee flavored
I dont have the flavoring though lol

1 Like

Well thanks, I have kahlua cream and ran into a lot of recipes that are called kahlua and then use Mexican liquor so I figured they are probably the same.

[quote=ā€œDarthVapor3, post:38, topic:24633ā€]
its a dark deep cocoa liqueur
[/quote]Yah, thatā€™s about what it is. I will just sub the Mexican liquor with the kahlua then.

3 Likes

The Mexican Liqueur is a TFA product. Hereā€™s their descriptionā€¦

Mexican Liqueur Flavor

Water Soluble.
Smooth and robust Colombian coffee roasted with a touch of sweet, creamy chocolate.
Ingredients: Natural & Artificial flavor, PG, Water.

Now what I think of this flavorā€™s taste. If you can find chocolate in this flavor, you just put some in it. To me this is a straight up coffee flavor. Like @Jimk says, a real strong one. I do not use this flavor over 2%. If you are looking for a TRUE Kalhua Taste, this is not it. If youā€™re looking for a good coffee taste, I will recommend this flavor. I like it personally but as a mixer onlyā€¦

4 Likes