We need more participants in the giveaways!

thanks, I do try. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

think we need more for HeavenGifts Contest: Guess Who These Big Celebrity Vapers Are (Ended)

2 Likes

How many more?

1 Like

I thought u were in charge.lol. i just did a quick count

2 Likes

Lol only of posting the links homie! I know I did 1 entry to up the count. Just checked and thereā€™s enough! :+1:

2 Likes

15 playing, require at least 25. Deadline August 10, 2017. Prize #1 CARRYS T4-R, Prize #2 CARRYS T4-R Baby.
Half the world wants the :baby:

4 Likes

20 playing now so we need 5 more :drum:

2 Likes

I just joined so only 4 moreā€¦

4 Likes

3 more I joined just for yā€™all. If I win Iā€™ll have my own give away. :grin: it will be lots of fun.

Lets see, how bout who can do the most jumping jacks?
naaa, how bout who can hold their, there, theyā€™re breath the longest?
oh well I am sure I wonā€™t win. oh waitā€¦ I probably will win, just because I donā€™t want it. :smirk:

6 Likes

I think it is 2 i chucked one in there as well.

5 Likes

We need one more for the Stentorian AT-7 giveaway :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I have muted most giveaways to be honest. Sorry peeps

7 Likes

I just jumped in my first giveaway. Wish me luck! I didnā€™t pay attention to much before because I was looking more to learning topics. Then I read one and interested me but had a rule related to facebook, instagram and other and .,wait for itā€¦I dont have any of those. ā€œWHAT???ā€ ā€¦ yeah, the only social network Im in is twitter ( just to keep in touch with book authors, release dates and stuff) and now ELR :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

thatā€™s a great idea. Iā€™m gonna start doing that.

3 Likes

You should join the AT7 giveaway we still need one more participant! Thx @PathVape

1 Like

Done :+1: Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

You got it man! Thank you as well!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been on ELR for about 8 months now and didnā€™t even know about the forums until a couple of months ago. Didnā€™t know about these giveaways until this week.

3 Likes

@davidh bummer dude. Iā€™ll be sure to start tagging you.

Also, when you are in the forum click on your avatar, then click on preferences, then on the left of the page you can click on noticications and do what you want to personalize your forum ā€œstuffā€. Sorry lost my train of thought and I gots to go.

I would show you what it looks like, but I donā€™t know howā€¦ Maybe someone will come along and show you

2 Likes

Weā€™re still 5 short of the wotofo flow tank giveaway if anyoneā€™s interested!

3 Likes