Weird Ideas. I know you have them

Hey there are very assorbant. I don’t want to put 30mils in one wick lol

2 Likes

Oh wow…this just went to a new level of weird. LOL

5 Likes

That just depends.

http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/images/2010/diapers.jpg

5 Likes

Hey, it started with chicken wickin’ How can you think it “just went” weird? LOL :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I going to guess you’re from Canada.

1 Like

I really don’t think I could agree any more with this comment than I do…I think it just plain STAYED weird…

4 Likes

It’s a sick world and I’m a happy guy!

4 Likes

so so disturbing LOL

3 Likes

Kentucky actually , I thought everyone loved vinegar and salt!:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I sure do, but get weird looks when in the US and put vinegar on my fries. Up here we have salt & vinegar chips along with dill pickle chips.

3 Likes

I get the weird looks myself whenever people see the vinegar and salt chips at the house.I sometimes have to grab the dill chips , it seems they are more popular in my area and well stocked.If I want the sea salt and cracked black pepper kettle cooked variety I have to go to a larger store.No one caries them in my area.
I will have to try vinegar on my fries , that sounds good!

1 Like

LoL A new level of weird. I agree…definitely started off kinda weird, but you guys really ran with it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’d rather be weird than normal though, so carry on.

6 Likes

Hey normal isn’t no fun lol

3 Likes

Well yeah, weird can be fun. But at the same time when the zombie apocalypse comes and you need a wick, well guess where you’ll remember alternative options from? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Chicken Feathers? :laughing:

1 Like

Tampons and adult diapers. Chickens carry lice…gross!

2 Likes

Tampons, there hasn’t been any of those in this house in a long time. Adult diapers, so far unneeded luckily, Chickens, around here they are frozen and plucked. Guess I’m SOL for the Zombie Apocalypse :cry:

4 Likes

Ahh, but you could have plenty of hairless cats :wink:

3 Likes

You’ve got me rolling in laughter. I was serious. But “chicken wicken” LOL.

2 Likes

[URL=http://s7.photobucket.com/user/2FastLX/media/Vaping/Funnies/Funny-Chickens-6_zpspi8ctsrs.jpg.html][/URL]

7 Likes