What Are You Listening To? (Part IV) 2020

New Rolling Stones single track released today (April 23, 2020):

Information: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/listen-brand-new-rolling-stones-song-living-in-a-ghost-town-988880/

4 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Streaming liveā€¦

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the list of bands chosen to be presented here from previously recorded live performances or the timing as to when you choose to view this link. It seems 90% of them suck **lls. But itā€™s for a good cause and no one was harmed in the making of these concerts in regard to social distancing. :smirk:
3 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed today that all video clips posted here (and in other threads) are appearing as blank (black screen). Is it just me or do others see the same? Just curious :thinking:

2 Likes

No, with few if any exceptions. Hope that helps !

(Opera 68 on Linux Ubuntu 18.04.4)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks broā€™. A few funny things been happening lately with my dear olā€™ laptop. Maybe time to upgrade :smile:. This is what Iā€™m seeing as an example. Cheers.

2 Likes

Wish I could somehow help, there. Recently went from WinXP and K-Lite Codecs to Linux. Grateful !

3 Likes

Not wanting to derail but been thinking about upgrading to Ubuntu OS for the last couple of years off and on (absolutely hate MS with a passion :rage:) but need to get more literate with OS, which distro to get and how everything works and fits together first. Cheers.

3 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Just found some Greenlandic metal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

From the movie soundtrack of ā€œPat Garrett and Billy the Kidā€ (where it originated):

1964, Newport Folk Festival, performing the great, ā€œMr Tambourine Manā€:

1966, when booed by the folk crowd the (first) time that he ā€œwent electricā€:

4 Likes