What Are You Listening To? (Part IV) 2020

Didn’t realise this version existed until I was looking at hotels online for a holiday to Thailand (Phuket) a few years ago. It was the track the hotel used as background music on their website. Just thought of it now.

3 Likes

Sadness…RIP drummer Neil Peart :cry:

7 Likes

Goodbye Neil Peart. Really, goodbye Rush :cry:

8 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

GodSpeed, Professor!

9 Likes

Mother will they…?

11 Likes

The Camp Fire claimed another life today. My beautiful crazy neighbor lady has passed and I’m crushed.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Not wanting to add to your pain my brother but just wanted to say “thank you” for this share and let you know that this song will be added to my “funeral playlist”. Said playlist comprises of songs to be played at my funeral if and when the time comes. I thought it was an emotional one after the first listen and even moreso after the 3rd listen :cry:. That was yesterday and I found myself listening to it again today. Glad it will be played at my funeral because if it was at anyone else’s I’d be a total wreck. Hope as time goes on that you feel a bit better mate. Take care. “Angels wait to take me home”. :cry:

5 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

The white Jimi Hendrix, Frank Marino.

5 Likes

Yeah… gee I miss fishing… cleaning up my tackle box here now.
Fun times are going to come, really soon! :slight_smile: :tada: :+1:

3 Likes

Finding this classic gem live and in HD almost made me post in “What Made You Smile Today” section. Wait…I think he’s lip synching… :thinking:

8 Likes

Pretty good TZ, Damn I miss my LP’s, one of my first was “Are You Experienced” found it laying on the ground in a parking lot while walking home from school (think I was about 10 yrs old at the time?) what a score!

5 Likes

Wow had the live album when I was 17! Still pull it up now and then!

4 Likes
4 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes