What are you playing?

The only video game I’ve ever played is Halo on first xBox
Been playing PokerStars online for years

3 Likes

Am I the only one who’s going to need Doom Eternal when it comes out? :wink:

Playing Pathologic 2 now. It’s weird as crap. In a good way.

4 Likes

My boy is playing some RPG game right now, with a character called Joker (not the Batman one). He’s been pretty enthralled. I can’t recall the name right off.

2 Likes

Doom for sure!!! Have to look Pathologic 2. sounds good, I like weird. :smirk:

Normallly don’t touch free games but this War Thunder is so addictive. That’s where Ive been lately.

It’s all free to play… if you use my link you’ll get “50 Golden Eagles” free and help me out a lil… that’s the premium in game currency (the stuff you need real money to buy) It’s not used for much… but premium war machines and faster upgrades. Other than that the silver lions are totally free in game currency, which you win all day long if you play.

3 Likes

Been playing Elder Scrolls Online kind of heavy. I really enjoy just running around and having fun.

3 Likes

I’m playing find that order. According to the freight companies BOL it was delivered 2/28 but it was not delivered here at the store. Oh joy. Oh were oh where did the flooring go…

5 Likes

Hi, currently I playing in counter strike, I like games that need attention.I once found it on https://www.ethershock.net/ and I found it interesting. However, I would like to try something else, what games you can recommend from your own experience? I also tried to play minecraft, it’s also an interesting game, I like to build something there. It’s so interesting that I play this game with my 10-year-old younger brother, I think it also fits for those over 20 years old, as a hobby in the free time.

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I bought an Xbox one S last Xmas but still haven’t gotten a damn tv to plug in the damn thing. I just wanna race cars again, but I gots too much to do!

5 Likes

damn i gotta branch out
Im seriously old skool, still playing FPSers like counter strike source and COD.
Or i still love a bit of pinball with FX3 on steam.
Been thinking of biting the bullet and getting a PS4 or Xbox one
Although PS5 is stll due this year isnt it?
Which is the better? any recs
Ive always been a big racing sim, mainly gran turismo fan to.
Wouldnt mind having a good look at the xbox alternative, the forza MS series.
What are we up to now GT sport and forza 7?
Been playing Race 07 on steam / PC for some years.
Its getting pretty outdated by this time.
Wouldnt mind a good wheel setup
The virtual racing competitions shown on TV during corona virus with our V8 super cars series, F1 and formula e have reignited my interest in driving sims somewhat.
Glad the nascar series is back on, finally some real racing.
Im a huge fan of that ever since ambrose went across.
Just a tip, well its supposedly the worst kept secret here TBH, watch for a new aussie driver in 2021 in indycar.
Penkse/ DJR driver and young gun Scott McLaughlin has been kicking arse in the mustang in our V8 series and did really well in a few indy test drives.
Go the aussie!

5 Likes

@Denverstank Welcome to the forum. I’m not a video game person, but glad to see you here. Oh, and I’m from Denver. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to ELR @Denverstank.

2 Likes

1999 but still kicks ass :smiley:

2 Likes

A classic! I stumbled upon C&C: Tiberium Sun and Kane’s Wrath a few weeks ago. It was nice to see it’s freeware now.

3 Likes

need to check that one out, i played those also in younger times but after C&C generals, it kinda stopped…

2 Likes

They were great games when Westwood were still making them. Sadly EA did it’s usual routine of ruining what it acquires and then closing the studio.

2 Likes

Hey I want to ask a question related to Pub-g that on which mobile Pub-g latest version will run smoothly without getting hanged I have two options Redmi Note 10 and Tecno Camon 17 pro please tell me because i Have to buy it once and for longer time period.

2 Likes

'Tis a phone. I happily rely on a Samsung A01: It acts as my mobile office and plays podcasts as needed to my Bluetooth headset. Around 3 times a month, I accept phone calls.

3 Likes

thanks squirrel for the kind help

2 Likes