What are You watching 2024

Originally from Barrie. I had an interview in Sudbury during Winter many many years ago. I had a Datsun 240Z at the time with no heater. With my brother riding shotgun we set off to Sudbury with a blanket and a lowly candle for warmth. We’re both still alive :grinning: and fuck, it was cold.

5 Likes

lol yeah no kidding, its -30 here right now. That must have been a brutal lol

5 Likes

I honestly cannot imagine trying to live in such cold temperatures.

6 Likes

I don’t know why I just love this video and I don’t even play drums. https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA?si=HyIlY_qg9BKTNDR1

7 Likes

Great drummer, great band, GREAT CONCERT!

5 Likes

During a Foo Fighters show in Austin, Texas, Dave Grohl spots a man in the audience wearing Gene Simmons’ “The Demon” face paint. Scrunching his face to focus, Dave asks him if it was a mask or paint. "Paint, " he replies prompting Dave to say, “Hell yeah!”, “I’ll call you Kiss Guy!”. The man then held up a yellow poster-board sign asking to play “Monkeywrench” and Dave invited him on stage to play the guitar, When Kiss Guy gets on stage, he rocks so hard that Dave forgets the lyrics to the song.…

13 Likes

Holy crap… that was very cool @Rocky02852

Goes to show you just can’t underestimate a KISS fan :grin: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yeah, that is a great Danny video.

5 Likes

Just finished Shoresy with the wife tonight.

Holy crap it was funny, Jared Keeso is brilliant.

5 Likes

He is! I watched a lot of Letterkenny but stopped for a bit and didn’t remember where I left off, so what the hell, let’s just start over. Pitter patter.

5 Likes

Did you watch the specials? There is a Valentines Day episode that is one of the funniest things ive ever seen. I was laughing so hard that i cried, then i cried because i laughed so hard.

Well im still stuck at home until i can get the car out of the driveway, hopefully tomorrow. So i decided to rewatch Supernatural but im skipping most of the filler eps so its taking half the time.

Next up is Babylon 5 or Lucifer again.

4 Likes

Im sure i did the first time around, but cant remember it. I will look for it, no doubt. I love the Mennonite episodes. The innuendos are freakin’ classic.

4 Likes

Besides some manatees, I also saw Nemo and a nurse shark

https://www.visitmanateelagoon.com/manatee-cam

4 Likes

I must confess that I’m lost to the nuances between German and English of “AAAAAHHHH!!!”

2 Likes

Finished all 11 seasons of The Walking Dead!
Really enjoyed it. Only found a few episodes a bit tedious… can’t wait to watch Fear the Walking Dead.

But right now we’ve started The Wire…

6 Likes

Hope you like it. The Wire was one of my faves

4 Likes

We’re about 6 episodes in and I like it so far :+1:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Electric didn’t exist in the late 1800s. Half the people in America had no electricity till 1926. This is a chicken little effect. It is also why you can’t depend on our government to go electric only. fossil fuels will always be needed. People are just plain spoiled. The world existed before electricity and will exist without it.

2 Likes

Yes they are.

It will, but what will it look like ?

1 Like