What are You watching 2024

This is where the nest is located, so I have a hard time believing that squirrel is climbing that post once or more every day just to cheat death, but actually has a nest within the nest :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

‘Mending the Line’ on Netflix
With all the woke bullshit on TV now days, this movie was a breath of fresh air!

6 Likes

Thought this was fitting…

5 Likes

Funny you should mention that @Lynda_Marie, as there are QUITE a few, drawing parallels to that.

3 Likes

Want some NEXT level Sci Fi ??

10 Likes

Good stuff! Definitely not a background show. I actually had to sit and watch it. I was wondering why it was so violent, then I remembered it was from the Game of Thrones guys.

4 Likes

New docu-drama.
Watched it all in one night. Not bad, but true believers may take issue with it. I’m a big fan of documentaries and if done well, docu-dramas as well.

7 Likes

Throughly enjoyed the watch. Can’t wait for the season :trophy:

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY @Mark_Turner, literally JUST finished Season 1, and wow. I’ll admit I wish I had paid better attention in Epi 1, maybe 2, as it hadn’t taken hold yet.

Scientifically impressive.

4 Likes

For sure. I thought the first ep sucked until the internet went down here for a week. With nothing to do while watching i just watched. Im on ep 6 now and im really liking it.

4 Likes

RIP Mr Weir. Loved Freaks and Geeks. Short lived but totally retro. :smile:

6 Likes

Just caught this on Netflix. All I can say is… disturbing

7 Likes

This was good , I enjoyed it

5 Likes

Did you catch unbreakable and glass? It’s been a while but split is the middle of a trilogy

7 Likes

I caught Unbreakable earlier and Glass is up for tonight. Didn’t realize they were tied together till the end of Split when Bruce Willis said Glass.

7 Likes

This was such a good movie!!

https://www.netflix.com/us/title/81640570?s=i&trkid=14170286&vlang=en&clip=81700915

4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

911…it’s like crack.

4 Likes

Gonna give The Lazarus Project a go:

Is a top secret organization dedicated to preventing mass extinction events and with the ability to make time go backwards.

EDIT:

10 minutes in i turned it off and went back to Dragon Ball Super. I couldnt understand wtf they were saying.

6 Likes