What batteries are you using?

Samsung 30Qs in my regulated devices and Sony VTC 5A’s in my mechs.
I buy my batteries from https://ru.nkon.nl/sony-us18650vtc5a-flat-top.html
Great prices, genuine batteries, and very reasonable international shipping.

1 Like

It’s a factory line of recharging. Charged batteries come out, depleted batteries go in.

3 Likes

what is that

1 Like

I use both www.illumn.com and www.orbtronic.com. Mostly it depends on who’s got what in stock and at the lowest price. Both ship battery cases when pairs of batteries are ordered, so that’s always a plus. Both have quick turn-around times as well, I tend to get my orders from illumn a little quicker, as I’m only about five hours away from their location whereas orbtronic is on the east coast.

1 Like

Cheapest in the UK I’ve found, free cases with every 2 batteries and a discount code (NEXTDAY5)

1 Like

I appreciate you guys all taking the time, to vote up. VERY good poll, thank you.

3 Likes

Great thread! Interesting to see what is the preference.

How about a poll on wicking material and coil material. That would interest me too.

3 Likes

@Volition :slight_smile:

I understand this is mostly about the18650, due to the OP’s poll. Maybe later, we can get some feedback on 26650’s… just got some from Liion; awesome company and folks who run it, by the by. I don’t know whether they shrink wrap the batteries or whether they come from the manufacturer that way, but still, it’s an nice touch… “sealed for your protection”, as it were. :rofl:

Got these for my new workhorse, the UD Balrog, coming slowboat from Gearbest… hopefully, they will foot the bill for longevity. :thinking:

I bought the double battery case for $1, but the folks at Liion threw in a single for free! Happy! :grinning:

1 Like