What can I make? - question

You ppl should stop praising FLV so much :rage: I totally fell for it and ordered 76 of them earlier today. The next couple months I’ll have nothing but single flavors to vape :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

LOL it’s hard to beat. Especially when I’ve been chasing Pumpkin and Eggnog for years and would have never found them if I hadn’t tried FLV and that dang sweet cream is the bomb going in every mix for creaminess now

4 Likes

Flavorah sucks , its horrible , dont order anymore…Is this more like it ??? Lol #imlyingflavorahisgreat

5 Likes

lmao it is all mine… back up off and away :stuck_out_tongue:
#Itaintallmyfault :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You just won’t stop, will you? I told you, 76 new flavors and not a single pumpkin! WHAAAAAA!!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I used the Yam for pumpkin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yam, isn’t that like a sweet potato?

3 Likes

At .75-1.0% it’s a great pumpkin flavor .50 or below you’ll get a great sweet potato flavor… I don’t make the rules LOL When I say pumpkin, I’m talking canned pumpkin with no spices whatsoever

3 Likes

Hey, let me know on the Acai, if you taste chocolate in it I’ll order LOL

3 Likes

Most definitely. It’s not straight up chocolate, not chocolate with a berry taste but it’s a chocolate-y berry… sorry, I suck at describing flavors. I don’t know the real berry, if it’s authentic, but it’s a great flavor that won’t disappoint you.

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes

here is my post on acai… if it helps

4 Likes

It can absolutely be used as a chocolate Theo and the lads from The Fog Vlog used it as one in this recipe

6 Likes

I need to go make a tester of Chocolate Deutsch I tried it the way the minimums were in the flavor profiles and it was probably way to high LOL I need a dang chocolate that tastes like chocolate

2 Likes

Austrian milk chocolate by vape train not bad.

Vape Train’s Milk Chocolate concentrate delivers a full cream milk chocolate vape that is just pure bliss to your taste buds. This sensational e juice is one of the most authentic chocolate e-liquids we’ve been able to replicate. Enjoy those sweet cravings without any calories!

Concentrate

3 Likes

You say you get that chocolate taste when you’re pushing the flavor but I recently made that Berry Berry Good recipe from the free recipe book, it has 1% Acai and I find the chocolate is very prominent. I was very (pleasantly) surprised because I hadn’t done a single flavor test yet.

2 Likes

My chocolates so far LOL I’ve really tested a LOT of flavors

|Chocolate (TPA)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate (FA)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Cream (Inawera)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Deutsch (Flavorah)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Fudge Brownie (Cap)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (Cap)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (SC) (Real Flavors)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Chocolate Milkshake (SC) (Real Flavors)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Milk Chocolate (New Formula) (Inawera)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

Milk Chocolate (TPA)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

White Chocolate (FW)|
|x 1 2 3 4 5

White Chocolate (VG) (Real Flavors)|

2 Likes

should have tossed FA cocoa in there too

2 Likes

Try vape trains milk chocolate its the best I’ve found i need to order more

3 Likes

One of the few chocolates that I like is the Milk Chocolate Toffee (CAP)… a bit underrated if you ask me. It easily beats the majority from your list IMO, but it does come with a prominent toffee flavor in it so it’s less versatile.
And I recently tested JF Milk chocolate… was very disappointed after reading some good reviews. There’s some off flavor to it that keeps lingering when I vape it.

4 Likes

I’m not keen on JF Milk choc

2 Likes