What Chocolate/Chocolates to order?

I did this…I don’t like any the chocolate I got now I ordered fa cocoa and chocolate

2 Likes

Try flv milk chocolate and chocolate deutsche

2 Likes

@ladycrooks I’ve got both of them, and despite both having uses, they can be bitter, and the cocoa in particular will GUNK coils rapidly.

I don’t know what your preferences/tastes are in regards to chocos, but if you really want the best, and don’t mind paying for it, Medicine Flower’s Dark Chocolate is the top spot here, BUT, you’ll pay for it. You’ll actually use it at such a LOW rate, the cost (of the bottle) really won’t matter.

I still actually use TPA’s Double Chocolate Clear, CAP’s Double Chocolate, and I actually still have some Original INW Milk Chocolate as well.

Are the FA’s the only chocos you have currently ?

6 Likes

How high do you use flv milk chocolate?

1 Like

I use Jungle Flavors Cocoa and it seems ok on coils. VTA Chocolate Mousse is ok as is Chocolate Overload by Gremlin/Gremberry.

5 Likes

I have none the ones I have are rancid ill send pics and you can smell it too. . The hangsen says right on the bottle don’t use after 24 months after purchase they were all given to me…from that lady who gave @wombatred those free concentrates although it looks and smells fine the others don’t but idk I’ve never fucked with choco I have white chocolate flavorah and love VTA and white chocolate milky cream that I purchased I like them…ibe always been afraid of choco…n the FA cocoa and choco are on the way…its too late rn so idk here’s 2 and just like this FW white cake isn’t I supposed to be clear? And this bread pudding? Don’t know how old these actually are

4 Likes

The bread pudding and white cake bottles were so sunbleached I had to change them but alot of her other stuff was in great shape…

6 Likes

super low I deleted it, but I had a recipe that used it with a few other to make a graham chocolate marshmallow and I used .25 I think

Edit, the recipe itself was 5 ingredients and was only like 2.32% flavouring and I like full on flavour, so that’s pretty neat imo… Flavorah is great for that

4 Likes

You got some good flavours in there, some of my faves over the years… TPA Greek is amazing so is the Pistachio and you can’t say no to some Capella Cinnamon Danish Swirl, that shit is fire.

3 Likes

Those finished recipes look heavily oxidized and may not be the best vape… Lots of chocolates and like Vanilla heavy concentrates are dark, but those look like, pretty far gone… You may have bought some stuff that was left in less than optimal conditions for a long time

4 Likes

Sweet Cocoa SSA, listed incorrectly on ELR as just “cocoa” SSA, is the best cocoa… the only other chocolate that’s worth a damn is Medicine Flower Dark Chocolate…

6 Likes

I have a few concentrates that are really dark, even when first received. My FA Irish Cream and FR Vanilla Cream to name two, are both as dark as your pictures but still work ok.

5 Likes

I was looking for a nice chocolate flavor a few years ago and never found anything nice so I gave up, thinking chocolate is just one of those flavors which are very hard to replicate.
Bought MF White chocolate a while ago but more as a booster for that creamy mouth feel but i wasn’t impressed. It’s definately a white chocolate taste but I’m either using it wrong or it doesn’t work with my recipes I tried it with. Too strong even with 0.4%. Maybe I’ll have another go after reading all this.

3 Likes

@Bad_Influence did you ever get to try MF’s Dark Chocolate ?

2 Likes

Nope, this was just an experiment because there are some notes suggesting it helps with the creamy mouth feel. I thought it may work in my heavy vanilla mixes.
I heard good things about MF dark chocolate but wasn’t brave enough to try it yet. At the end of the day it’s 20 quid for a small bottle which is a bit steep for just an experiment. MF stuff is good but within boundries. I only tried a few but they were all not was I hoped them to be. They’re all so strong that you taste a difference at changes of 0.05%. Use 1% and it overpowers everything else. The vanilla has a metallic undertone to it so I only use it as a booster at no more than 0.2%

3 Likes

Well I held off for QUITE a while, despite @Pro_Vapes really explaining it, and using it well. I finally pushed INTO Medicine Flower, and couldn’t believe how good, and accurate they were, including their Dark Chocolate.

It may not be the Holy Grail for all, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen, or read a single bad review of the MF DC, which is saying something.

4 Likes

Well, I guess it has to go on the shopping list then…

2 Likes

Damn you @SessionDrummer, pulling me down that rabbit hole again. Just from checking if it’s in stock I remembered these 5 or 6 flavors I wanted to try.

4 Likes

Hehe, don’t let me badger you, just telling you MY experience, and anger that I hadn’t tried MF much EARLIER.

3 Likes

I could recommend White Chocolate MB. Pretty good.

@ladycrooks you may want to check Noted on YT to find out what chocolate exactly you are looking for (Milk Chocolate is here), but there are also some older episodes like Chocolate Cakes, Chocolates Cookies, White Chocolate.

5 Likes