What do you really hate?

Aint it a bitch to deal with First World problems? :stuck_out_tongue:

j/k been there…

Me IRL:
There are good things about getting old… Actually, there are many things good in my life as I age. Kids all grown and doing well, grandchildren, no more menses, no birth control worries, easier finances… But, there is just one really icky thing that bothers me on a daily basis; Pain . Not sleeping well, dealing with heartburn more often, wrinkles, and gaining weight, are all nuisances, but the new Pains… Yeah, PAIN is my Nemesis. Don’t care for it at all.

4 Likes

Yup. And the damn tests. Went in for a physical first of the week. Came home with a fist full of crap to read to prep for health care professionals to torture me. Don’t eat for a week. Drink this crap that will make you have diarrhea for three days. Come on over and we’ll shove a tube up your ass! Oh yea!!!

7 Likes

I think you mixed up your doctor’s instructions with a personal letter I sent you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Now that is funny. I could see that.

5 Likes

I hate getting up @ 0500.

4 Likes

I hate when I THOUGHT it would be a good idea to break down a 500ml big NIC container into smaller 60ml amber glass bottles while asleep on my feet. What could go wrong, right ??

Ummmm …

I had just pulled the BIG shipping container out of the freezer, and broke out my trusty funnel and started filling smaller glass bottles. Apparently while sleep filling, I overfilled the bottles (not leaving enough of an air gap), and after capping them all tightly was greeted with a POP, … then another POP, and so on. WTF !!! ??? A few of the tops literally POPPED off. Crap, forgot to leave enough air gap. Start shuffling the bottles around to replace the popped tops, and chink chink, managed to crash one bottle WITHOUT a popped top into another bottle, and one shattered. Nothing like cleaning up some 100mg NIC with broken glass, while you’re asleep on your feet.

Good thing I had gloves on LOL. NEVER break down NIC tired.

That is all.

8 Likes

Me to , so i get up at 6:00 AM :+1:

1 Like

Sound advice!

Sorry for your loss.
Hopefully cleanup was “beyond thorough”… :wink:

2 Likes

I hate that when I get home from work I’m to tired to mix… been thinking about making smurf balls…

But 2 more days and this will be done

And then I can order some me new vape toys…

6 Likes

A. Where do you find a knife that small?
B. Fried or baked?

6 Likes

Hang in there! Make sure to send us a pic when its done :+1:

1 Like

Why does this pic leave an old Randy Newman song buzzing through my head!

1 Like

I know this the hate page, but the Irish in me says I love that people even share their mistakes on here.
The nic salts I ordered are getting close, and I ordered glass bottles to break it down. Your sharing will prevent others from making the same mistake. :tada::tada::tada:
Sorry that you lost all that nic though, I do hate that. :rage:
PS I’m not really Irish.

4 Likes

@tartarusspawn At least you will have something to SHOW for it !!!

1 Like

I hope so @marsh8. Guess I was more tired than I realized. Broken down liters upon liters, always into glass, never had an issue. Best guess was that the bulk container was indeed freezer chilled and put it into all the smaller bottles chilled without letting it warm up, and capped tightly, no air gap, and they expanded JUST enough as they did warm, causing the issue.

2 Likes

@Sprkslfly Scrubbed the hell out of everything in the vicinity.

2 Likes

Yum!!! Smurf balls saute’d in olive oil with a dab of honey mustard on wheat thin crackers!!! Now I’m hungry.

4 Likes

Taste anything like mountain oysters?:rofl:

2 Likes

With a hint of mint.

2 Likes

Refreshing! Cleans the palette and the breath at the same time lol

2 Likes