What dripper RBA can I use for my kanger sub mini?

I have a kanger sub mini and would like to try a dripper what RBA can I get that would work ok with it?? Help

1 Like

In keeping with the smaller size of the mod, and because I’m a Freakshow fan, I would get the Freakshow Mini

2 Likes

Basically you could get any dripper.

Its the coil build you put on it that matters as far as your mod is concerned.

The mini if I’m correct has a .3ohm lowest resistance.

Any 22mm dripper should sit flush it’s just really a matter of preference.

The freak show mini is a cool RDA you could also look at the Troll by WOTOFO.

Others that are good include PLUME VEIL, STILLARE, PETRI even a VELOCITY would look pretty good.

Welcome to the forums from another UK vaper.

CMJ

I took delivery of my first dripper yesterday - a Magma by Paradigm. Absolutely awesome!

1 Like

Oh my… I think I just fell in love!!!

Thank you! I will look into coil builds next then I’ve just got used to using my sub tank but I need to try something new I get bored easy.

1 Like

I picked up a velocity clone for under $20 and love it. Huge juice well and offset positive post which makes it pretty easy to build on. I use it on my kanger kbox and really like it.

I know that feeling. Lol.

Is a good place to start with wrapping your own coils.

This is a thread I started a while back to show case coil building.

If you’re on Instagram feel free to add me
@coilbuilderj

A word of warning though.

If you try any coil builds you find on YouTube etc that are intricate multiwire builds you’ll quickly out build your setup.

And for inspiration here’s some builds (just to show off a little lol)

1 Like

Damn @Jondamon, those are some crazy freaking coils. Wishing I had more wire, my builds are complete turds compared to those. Props \n!n/

1 Like

Got wire???

Hell man I’ve got wire for days lol. Jk

Any kind of wire creation is just about practice practice practice.

Sometimes I’ve had nights where nothing went right and went through about 50ft of wire.

CMJ

2 Likes

Funny, I just bought 300ft of various diameter titanium grade 1. Unfortunately I could only get as small as 30ga. I have tons of kanthal, but I’m out of the small stuff from failed claptons.

Hehe, I bought some 18ga Ti that I have plans for in an RDA build

thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like