What Flavor Would You Like to See Made?

I’ll be happy with that too.:smile:

5 Likes

Check it out! A cannoli one-shot from FA!

4 Likes

I’m not bavarian, but that would be something quite different :smiley:

I don’t have any PG free ideas, I’m sorry.

However, Purilum Cream Cheese Danish with Toasted Almonds is actually fairly good, and could be bent into cherry/cream cheese very easily. The almonds almost lean in a very slight cherry direction. I also love Liquid Barn’s Baker’s Touch. Very delicious cream cheese pastry, but it does have some hints of cinnamon.

I use it in low percentages with the Purilum to help boost the danish flavor. Too much though and the cinnamon becomes noticeable. There is a happy balance.

2 Likes

Purilum Country Apple. The one and only cooked apple I’ve found…It’s yummy!!!

4 Likes

Euro Flavors. Very different, but delicious and useful if looking for a cooked cherry.

Amareno Cherry: 6 Day Steep. Amazing intense cherry. A deep and rich dark dessert cherry. Very much like cherries from black forest cake. Not juicy and bright like a fresh cherry, more of a canned/cooked cherry in syrup. Very nice, would be great with chocolate, tobaccos, dessert especially pie or danish. It does have a mild throat hit, might need a longer steep or lower percentage. Pretty strong, maybe 5% for SF 1.5-3 in mixes. Very unique one of a kind flavor.

3 Likes

Thank you it is now on my list - would be perfect for the “Darkwoods cake” (black forest cake) I am working on. Now I just have to find it

1 Like

I always forget about that one. I remember it from the betas and im pretty sure i still have it. Thanks for the reminder. :slight_smile:

Now if someone would just make me a thimbleberry…

1 Like

Hey @Nicotine_River

Unknown

6 Likes

All of this, yes, please.

1 Like

Whattt!! Yes, thanks VapeyMama!

2 Likes

This sounds like it might be another viable option then… I was thinking/hoping for the same type of vibe (cooked cherries) from FLV cherry filling, but I haven’t tried that either yet.
Is there a chance you have that in your arsenal? If so, how do they compare?

:wand: :poof:
You’re a thimbleberry!

But you can’t… Oh wait. Wrong thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hey @Rob62 LA butter rum! :wink:

2 Likes

looks around Snozberry…

5 Likes

Colorado Cool-Aid

2 Likes

Is that just weed mixed with sugar water? Lol

2 Likes

Coors beer

1 Like

Oops, that OH! face was me thinking you meant you want a Coors vape juice. I missed the reference… Sorry…

3 Likes

No sorry needed , as soon as I posted I had that duuhhhh moment.I should have used quotes!:scream:

3 Likes