What interesting thing have you built to help with Blending or Vaping?

Tucsonbroker can we see it in action?

I use my scroll saw, I just tape the bottle to the blade and turn it on. It has adjustable speed so I can let’r rip or just go slow and steady…I will see if I can get a video so you all can see it in action…

2 Likes

What ya use a scrollsaw for (when your cutting wood)? I used to do portraits…

7 Likes

Wow @CallMeTut…those are great…you’ve definitely got talent!

I agree with @tbt127… that shows excellent skill. Good job @CallMeTut.

2 Likes

talent and patience!!! very nice… do you still??

I used to be a joiner/ carpenter/ coachbuider, before i had my accident, and as such worked with wood alot, and what youve done@callmetut takes skill. Well done,very nice

1 Like

I use a rock tumbler to mix my bottles of juice.
I use a tattoo needle to shape my coil cotton.

3 Likes

Love the rock tumbler idea. Always wanted one of those. I haven’t really had time to do much wood art for a while, my job keeps sending me off (like I was just informed they want me to go to Asheville NC for 2 or 3 weeks starting next Sunday).

1 Like

Hmmm…wonder what would happen if I velcro strapped them to my lawn mower? I’d probably mow the lawn more often…

4 Likes

or just mix more often… lol

1 Like

Looks easy enough, love the box. Looks big enough for the 10 bat in series mechanical I need to make to run the rda I just built using one of my moms old skillets

1 Like

Seriously? Weeks off custards?

1 Like

My tastebuds say, yes.

I performed a couple of tests. One with doing mix, shake, shelf steep with shaking and breathing on occasion. The other, warm rice bath, whiz with a frother (5 to 8 times, letting it go clear in between frothing and keeping the rice warm) and then shelf steep. The taste difference between the two mixes is quite noticeable at a week into steeping. And to add another twist to the scenario, throw a little seed steeping in there with the heat and frothing method and, in my opinion, the mix turns out even better, faster.

Again, these are my tastebuds talking…your tastebuds may say different.:wink:

Warm. Rice bath?

Yup. Take a ramekin, put some dry white rice in there, stick it in the microwave for 45 sec to a minute. I do this rather than using water…the rice and ramekin hold the heat for a long time. :+1:

1 Like

Hands free mixing after formula completed then into the USC.

1 Like