What Should I Buy? Help! Mods

I have 2 of them and bought my son one recently. We love them. Had my first for several months with no issues whatsoever.

2 Likes

My only problem with my Alien is the paint. Form, fit, and function it is fine and I have had it for awhile. Even temp control isnā€™t bad. Ok, not Yihi or DNA, but still not bad. A friend bought one more recently and his paint job is holding up. My Alien has a number of scratches and a completely paintless fire bar at this point. I seriously take care of my mods. No good reason for the paint problems.

1 Like

The 213 Plus still has crappy Temp Control, still does not do 213 watts and still is not firmware upgradable. If you are a wattage only vaper that doesnā€™t need more than 150 watts the 213 or 213 Plus is still a great choice. They are built well and have a nice feel to them.

My first Alien died a week after I bought it. Got the dreaded resistance too low error. Waited 3.5 months for a warranty replacement and a week after I got the second one the paint started chipping. The fire bar is starting to get really loose and the faux carbon fiber panel is separating. I still get a random error that says ā€œDo Not Abuseā€ which is really annoying and requires that I unscrew the tank and reset the resistance. It happens on multiple tanks so I know itā€™s the Alien that is at fault.

I have one and no issues either. Hmmm lol

1 Like

I absolutely love my Alien. Itā€™s rock solid after 6 months. Love the big fire button. Batteries last a great amount of time, excellent display. If I had too I would for sure buy another.

3 Likes

i have three aliens all for almost a year and they have been great and no paint problems , for the price i think they are top notch

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a real shame. Iā€™ve still got my OG Sigelei 150-Itā€™s the main mod in my Vapeocolypse kit because I KNOW that it will perform when all of my other devices are dead and gone. Itā€™s such a well built device! If only they would go back to building solid mods that actually do what theyā€™re advertised to do, I think Sigelei could reclaim a bit of their reputation.

So I got the Minikin boost. For a really good price. Thanks for the info guys

1 Like

Like I said, for what they do I think they are great mods. I just dont like when companies claim that their products are more than thye actually are. Itā€™s a shame too because I thing the original 213 in the Gun Metal finish with Carbon Fiber is one of the sexiest devices Iā€™ve ever had.

1 Like

I am about to give you some advice ( and we all know what that is worth), so take it with some salt.

• Every inexpensive mod coming out of China is Cheap! You will be lucky if it lasts a year. You truly do get what you pay for. The only ones of mine that still work that are older than 12 months are my IPV5 and RX200 The Rx I have had to fix several times but somehow it still works.
  • Just my two cents worth. Good Luck

Just chiming in to defend the earth :earth_asia:

You know you will get probed for even mentioning Aliens :alien:

Mine has been a dream, have had it for around 7 months, no problems with paint, I skinned it anyway, and now itā€™s in a ModShield case, which is awesome.

No issues with temp control, or the 510 and Iā€™ve had drippers, blah, blah, blah on it with no problem whatsoever, itā€™s is used everyday as my main mod, as soon as the batteries die a new set go in, anywayā€¦

@Savapor didnā€™t even mention the A word, cool :sunglasses: your bum hole is safe bud.

Anyway one of my first mods was the Sigelei 150 TC, and I absolutely loved it, although was turned of it when the screen got scratched and then Sigelei had the issues with their claims about the first fuchai, although if I needed a mod, and now they have sorted the fuchai 213 plus, personally I would get one of these.

Stay well clear of the Predator, leave them to the Aliens, ah balls I said it again. I am gonna get so buggered tonight.

Reminder to self: Stop playing South Park the Stick of Truth.

There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow.
She didnā€™t talk much but boy did she swallow.
I have a nice lance that she sat upon.
The maiden from Stonebury who was also your mom. :joy:

Go-er-go-er-go-er gotta go stop Princess Kenny from being raped, see ya, and good luck.

1 Like