What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? 2023

Mixed this up yesterday for a friend who is obsessed with lemon. So he said he wanted something other then straight lemon. So off the shake its pretty good. See in a week when the graham cracker mellows out

12 Likes

My heart goes out to you both, 16 years of wonderful memories, thats a lot of love. When our Bubba passed it really tore us up, he had cancer pretty bad so for awhile it is very rough. There were a lot of tears and he knew something bad was happening. Despite that he was right there ready to kiss all those tears away knowing that a smile was just a few kisses away. When he passed i hated everyone and everything for awhile because i didnt know how to deal with the pain, but then i realized he was still there waiting to kiss the pain away and all i had to do was remember.

Its been years now and i still cry sometimes and he is still there to kiss the tears away, as your fur baby will be. You will both be in our thoughts, muth. If you need anything let us know.

11 Likes

When it comes to animals, that is pretty much the only time you will see my heart go soft like silly putty in warm hands, pretty much the only time tears will well up in my eyes, the only time I will sob from the abyss of my souls. Your beautiful, heartfelt story about your Bubba is another story that deeply touches me. Thank you for being a wonderful fur parent for him and God Bless the Animal Caretakers!

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that @muth, and that IS the hardest part, of being a GOOD pet owner IMO. I’ve seen clients, friends, acquaintances where their animal passes, and it’s like no big deal, “What’s for dinner” kind of thing, and I cannot understand that.

When one of ours is sick, suffering, or heaven forbid passes, it’s like one of our children. Never easy, ever …

10 Likes

So kind of you. Your words brought tears to my eyes in the most loving of ways. Thank you for sharing your feelings and special story about Bubba. It makes me know I’m not alone in this world of sad goodbyes.

10 Likes

Thank you for understanding, SD. It helps to know I’m in loving company.

9 Likes

I’m glad you said that. I looked at some of my wicks lately and wondered why they didn’t taste like a junkyard for used tires.

10 Likes

It was 2:00 AM and didn’t feel like rewicking. Sometimes being lazy pays off.:grin:

10 Likes

Tonight im going to mix one from @Vapin_Dude, he has been working on a Strawnana Cheesecake and asked for some input. No better way to give input than to familiarize oneself with the subject.

I just went to grab the link and my dern finger clicked as i just happened to be over “Make Private” and now his mix is private, lol. Here it is.

Strawnana Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 4.00
Cheesecake (LA) 4.00
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.00
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA) 4.00
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3.00
Yes, We Cheesecake (INAWERA) 1.00

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

So here is a bit of odd that happened while we were talking about his cheesecake mix, he posts that he is working on an Apple Cider Doughnut, today. Yeah, that aint the odd part, lol. The other night i was working on building one too.

@Vapin_Dude’s:

Apple Cider Donut

Ingredient %
Apple Cider (Flavorah) 1.20
Apple Filling (Flavorah) 1.20
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 3.00
Double Apple (CAP) 3.00
Fuji Apple (FA) 2.00
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 7.00
Zeppola (FA) 3.00

Flavor total: 20.4%

Mine:

Apple Cider Doughnut

Ingredient %
Apple Cider (Flavorah) 0.40
Apple Filling (Flavorah) 0.45
Doughnut Crispy (FA) 0.75
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1.00
Quince (TPA) 0.20
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.08

Flavor total: 2.88%

We had not even spoken of it yet, i just thought it was pretty weird, hehe.

I dont have what i would need to make his version but im going to make mine tonight.

@rcleven I love the combo, dessert choco/dark MF, so yummy. I make a 50/50 mix of the two and put 3-4 drops in my coffee.

EDIT: For the Strawnana Cheese, i dont think TPA is going to do it for me. The % will need to be raised. I never used TPAs much and never with fruits, i always felt LA did a better job with fruit while TPAs i liked more in bakeries, except banana cream pie’s. Im gonna split this 30 ml bottle and add another 1.25% BC TPA to it and see what happens when it cures.

13 Likes

Got everything for vaping dudes. I like yours better and don’t have quince. Quince? Really?
I just can’t win.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

My first thought was to go with Pearesto FLV not really sure why Quince won. Who can figure the THC addled mind…

8 Likes

Went with Pear (TPA) at 0.20 at least it should be juicy. Let ya know how it turns out.

10 Likes

I havent vaped it yet but i after a taste test i think its gonna need a bit more Quince or another apple, i like the base tho. You know, i havent used Pear (TPA) in years and years. I was a fan of Snake Oil back in the day i mixed it a bit, Lars’s. For nostalgia im putting it on the Next Order WL.

Tonight i mixed a another Banana Pod mix:

Banana Blast - POD*
0.50% Banana, Real Ripe (SSA)
8.00% Candy Banana (FW)
2.75% Cooling Agent (WS-23) (30%)
0.25% Super Sweet (Purilum)
Flavor total: 11.5%

It’ll prolly melt my pod but im taking the risk. So far im lovin it.

This next one has me going round and round. @rcleven this is the one i was talking about last night, super delicious but just a coil killer. I have made a bunch of different versions and none of them are anywhere near as good as this.

Chocolate Doughnut v2 2022
0.35% Dark Chocolate (MF)
0.40% Dessert Chocolate (SSA)
0.55% Doughnut Crispy (FA)
1.20% Frosting (CAP)
1.00% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
1.75% Simply Cake (Purilum)
0.25% Super Sweet (Purilum)
Flavor total: 5.5%

Sometimes ill bump up the doughnut .05% or so. The “fried” doughnut is present but not overbearing, no greasy mouthfeel. The combination of chocolates speak for themselves but i really liked this when i swapped Frosting FLV for CAPs, CAPs isnt better it just worked here.

EDIT: (1.15.23) Banana Pod mix in increased the sweetener to .75%.

15 Likes

Have you tried Milk Chocolate Flavorah with the Dark chocolate? They also go together we’ll. Not as much gunk on coils. Milk Chocolate 1.00 Dark chocolate 0.60

10 Likes

My apologies sir. I was clearing out some old stuff and accidentally hit the private box.

15 Likes

Well i decide to get back on this one. Put it on hold till i sft all my ice creams and a few mixed together. Felt confident that i found a nice combo to my liking so back on the mfic train i go

13 Likes

It’s never easy, though at least you will be there for them at the end. I still judge myself for being out of the country when my four-legged merchant of death met his end. And, since then, insisted on moving mountains to be there.

11 Likes

My heart goes out to you. I remember the heartache watching our last two pooches go downhill. Working to keep them as comfortable as possible and struggling with making the decision to end their pain. But I also knew it was part of being a pet steward. Sending you lots of love and caring thoughts during this challenging time. Remember to also take good care of your self because you deserve it.

12 Likes

About living the life to the fullest….

16 Likes

My first candy recipe only because I’m breaking out of my custard phase :joy::tada::woman_shrugging: super simple, but great off the shake.

14 Likes