What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

:slightly_smiling_face: All good sir.

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: What I was try to say to him is that he will not understand the new for him flavor (RY4D) with so much GC, nothink bad for the mix (sorry for my poor english)

3 Likes

Something totally missed by not reading his full reply. The person I mix the RY4D recipe likes the RY4D at 12% and GC @ 3%.

3 Likes

Monday I can mix this , just ordered that french toast earlier so I can have a better breakfast with my coffee

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: If you not bother, Soho FA Flavor contain 10% Ethyl Maltol and FA recomment to dilute at 20%. Because ethyl maltol is not a real sweetener, it smell like sugar or burnt sugar or caramel but it is not really sweet in taste, like let’s say, sucralose.

2 Likes

@Lexie3 Almost everyone that’s tried the version 1 RF SC French Toast loved it, including me. I am anxious to try ^^^ recipe to see how it changes it. Stay AWAY from the Version 2 IMO.

Continuing the discussion from Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1):

2 Likes

Uh oh, I only saw one, with my luck I ordered the ver 2. I only ordered it after reading the tasting notes. Guess I will find out Monday

1 Like

@Laberythm @Pro_Vapes Thanks for the replys.

The recipe has turned out quite well imo, the GC might be better around 2-3% as you suggested but the RY4 is really in your face, (I remember the taste from Waynes Pistachio RY4-U) waiting on the VC to come through a bit more, I should have maybe gone 5-6% on it.

5 Likes

The first 2 revisions were good so a revision 3 was imminent.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2108065/New+Year+Custard+Rev+3

Frothed to perfection by hand :wave: :laughing:

9 Likes

Late night mixing session done. Simple flavor profiles.

8 Likes

I cleaned up my rig (rewicked and squeaky clean) and after only 7 days steep the Classic S’Mores ain’t bad. I can tell there much potential with another week or two steep time. I know how chocolates change over time, and this seems like a correct choice (FA). I was curious about the Marshmallow @ 6% but it’s a key flavor here and the mouthfeel and sweetness is a nice freebie. Thanks for the share @SessionDrummer! I bet you tried Toasted Marshmallow and it didn’t work …Caramel …smart. It’ll be interesting and informative to watch this “mature” over the next couple weeks …I just couldn’t WAIT! :innocent:

6 Likes

@BoDarc Thanks for trying it out. Did spend time with TPA TMM, even FA Black Fire, and each pulled it off profile, and not in a good way. Something magical seems to happen going past the 2 week steep on both mixes. The FA Choco changes and melds in the classic , and the CAP GC shifts and blends in the golden, very interesting .

Looking for all feedback I can get my hands on, especially after the 2 week min. steep time.

5 Likes

Transferred 60ml of RY4 Custard Rev1 (Left) and New Years Custard Rev3 into some old glass bottles for steeping, I’m really struggling to let my mixes steep for even 1 week but these really need it, this should hopefully help

7 Likes

Hell man, I have trouble waiting a day.

8 Likes

I’ve been mixing some variation of this for about a year, I really like it even though it is 100% cream free. Hope someone will try it and tell me how to make it better. For me it tastes pretty close to the juice. I usually use a little stevia, this time I tried CC instead.

5 Likes

Taking a BREAK from da Smores !!!

I need a break…

10 Likes

Was thinking of Willy Wonka

Initial taste is good. Taste like a snozzberry.

But needs to sit at least a week before or goes to taste testing

2 Likes

How would u know or want to know this?

2 Likes

Initial taste test , I like it

Passed the Initial wife aroma test. She got to like what I vape in the house…

1 Like

How did it turn out (push ups)?

I know I had my version apparently with orange shisha inw and tangerine flv. I had to boost the LB and tangerine a bit. Sadly I didn’t mix orange cream tpa and mine and thinking of mixing it with milky undertone and vanilla shisha inw.

2 Likes