What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Mixing up 200ml of

Edit : by weight. Giving scales a try again

2 Likes

I was vaping my first semi-successful tobacco mix earlier. I had intended for peanut butter and banana notes, but they got over powered. Still it was pretty good. I might move forward with it or just remove the banana. I just finished mixing up some fried banana v2 and an altered version of the simplified version which I’m hoping will turn into a banana cake.

3 Likes

Sadly no mixing today. Today was rewicking day. But now I have an old man magnifying glass and some new wicking tools.

9 Likes

Just mixed up something simple , i want to see how the JF sweet strawberry works with a couple of my fave flaves

7 Likes

Same boat here, it sucks not seeing as well as I used to. When i was a kid magnifying stuff was for fun, burning leaves and ants, now it is a necessity. I have a visor and a magnifying lamp that i use daily.

8 Likes

A strawberry version of…

Sully’s Sweet Berry Mash
3.00% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
2.50% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.50% Marshmallow (TPA)
1.50% Strawberry Shisha (Inawera)
1.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.50% Marzipan (FA)
0.50% Oba Oba (FA)

7 Likes

Oh so true. But I find after two rdas while trying to watch football my eyes start to strain…so I figured I’d try it out and wicking up five rdas was much easier.

1 Like

Found this little nugget in my vape cave. Made by @TheTinMan. Really good mix.

10 Likes

Credit @woftam for the recipe. It is lush.

8 Likes

Simple Yumberry Custard?

12 Likes

Wow I forgot about this one. It turned out fantastic

7 Likes

Sounds like my next mix! Any suggestion for a sub of MF Orange for one that BCF carries?

2 Likes

Since I’ve yet to test this mix, It’ll be hard for me to offer a replacement. In all honesty, I have yet to find a Orange that works better than Orange MF.

5 Likes

Orange shisha inw or blood orange fa. But it is true…it’s hard to replace orange mf.

4 Likes

Vaping my Banana Cake experiment a bit early. Could use some more work, but I’m enjoying it.

Banana Cake v1

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 3.00
Bananas Foster (TPA) 3.00
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 4.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 1.00
Vanilla Cupcake (FW) 2.00

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

Hecho esto hoy, huele muy bien!

8 Likes

Finally after testing for a month it is complete, but in all honesty. I will, maybe, probably, more than likely continue to tweak it. I am never satisfied.:roll_eyes:

9 Likes

That looks/sounds like a lovely combination!

Not that it’s any consolation whatsoever… But know you’re not alone. There’s more than a couple of us in that boat! :wink:
(Though some may prefer “rarely” or “it takes a while…” as opposed to never lol)

Adding Caramel Coffee with Sweet Milk (Purilum) to the list. /sigh

4 Likes

Result;

5 Likes

.25% Caramel MF
1.5% Caramel Toffee Hangsen
1% Marshmallow Purilum
3% Vanilla Ice Cream LB
1% Whipped Marshmallow Cap SL

Hoping this comes out good in a few weeks.

9 Likes