What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part III/IV) 2019/2020

FA Milk is an EU offered only concentrate isn’t it? I’ll have to visit chef’s flavours soon.

7 Likes

quite correct

7 Likes

Hey bud… I was trying to link his post to the “UK only” flavors thread (in case FA Milk wasn’t listed already)… But I can’t remember the damned thread name, and a couple of quick cursory searches came up with everything but the thread I was looking for.

Even though I know it’s not “UK only”, that’s how I process it, because I’ll never order enough FA to justify an order from FA Italy. :wink: lol

5 Likes

It has come up in a few threads I can’t recall the specific one you are talking of but it is mentioned in this one

4 Likes

I thought we had one which was specifically dealing with putting together a list of flavors (not just FA, but they were heavily listed IIRC) that Americans/Canadians/Mexicans would have to buy overseas (thanks to FANA’s heavy-handed decision for everyone in North America)

4 Likes

Found it!

Was a bit more limiting (Chef’s alone, instead of the UK) than I remembered, but it’s the thread I was thinking about! lol

FA Milk was already listed in the first post though so… Moot at this point.

6 Likes

Just got my 100ml Custard Premium from chefs today. Steep times anyone?

7 Likes

pretty short 5-7 days should see it right

7 Likes

Plunderdrum, I saw in some older posts that you use pg free flavors, correct? I’m trying to help a friend who is very sensitive to it. Would you have any advice, suggestions on brands he can try? Is there a way to search pg free recipes? He also seems concerned about some of the alcohols. I don’t know what to recommend at this point.

4 Likes

I’ll work on a thorough reply and send a PM soon. You can search (PG-free) on the recipe side and find a few. Here, too. The threads are a little in-cohesive, but they’re here!

5 Likes

so I entered into my stash custard premium (FC) and then I read the old post about the FA/FC thing. Am I correct in assuming I could use the notes from custard premium FA? Also noticed that the FA notes have the warning :warning: and the FC version has nothing (not that I care) just want to make sure I’m comparing the correct notes before I begin SFT. I really appreciate the advice from people who actually know what’s going on :grinning:

4 Likes

it should be in your stash as FA

7 Likes

That’s one of the reasons why I try to merge confirmed relabled brands/lines into the true brand.

1. It attempts to educates the user that it’s a relabled flavor, and that they should be able to buy it at a wider variety of vendors than what they might otherwise be aware of.

2. It helps them to have a wider range of notes to consider (in most cases).

3. It raises awareness of the potential concerns of some (read as: warnings). Be it flavors that might crack plastic tanks, certain chemical components, etc.

4. The fewer redundant entries in the database, the smoother (and faster) it should run.

In answer to your query, woftam is 100% correct!
Custard Premium should be in your stash as FA.
(It has been merged before, but I will merge it again… So it will end up showing in your stash as FA either way in the end. So you might want to make a note on your bottle!) :wink:

6 Likes

Hey, I really appreciate that. If I seem to go MIA for a bit it’s because I’m preparing for my first vacay in 3 years but I’ll be online during that time.

6 Likes

Was just goofing around with a new concentrate to me Granny Smith VTA decided to throw in some candy/Jammy, lemon, fugi, and sweetness and turned out to be a great Shake and vape. I love first time luck on recipes LOL

TOC’S Pucker Up Buttercup

0.50% Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA)
2.00% Fuji Apple (FA)
2.60% Granny Smith Apple (VTA)
0.50% Lemon (FE)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 6.1%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/yLhM

6 Likes

If it is so good, why is it getting such a (relatively) low score on the flavor pages?
I’ve put it on my shopping list to see what it’s all about but my expectations aren’t that great to be honest.

WTH is Sara Lee??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@anon28032772 lol, you’ll have to ask the people who rated it mate.

2 Likes

Sorry for continuing on this derail, but it looks like a bit of an endless job. Unless those flavors are somehow linked in the database, people are going to keep doing that. And unless the people that use them are notified about it, they’re not going to learn a thing.
If I wouldn’t know and nobody told me, I’d get upset if someone else seemed to have changed my recipe and flavor stash with a flavor I don’t own.

In Dutch we have an expression for it that sounds like “mopping the floor with a running tap”, continuing to do a job and making no headway. Lars should finish that DB v2 or someone should help him with it if he doesn’t have the time.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just a guess, but I read the flavor notes on the recipe side extensively and there are people that one star anything that has daap or any other substance deemed potentially harmful, there was a review on flv cream (I think) that said there was no reason for it to have daap in it and flavorah should be ashamed of themselves lol.

5 Likes