What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Nice. :grinning: :vulcan_salute: :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

Not sure if you have the same point of reference, but for me, it goes back to around 2000 (give or take).

The expression was making the rounds in the country circles, and I know I remember it from a song by a country artist from Texas, but here’s a bit from the same era…

6 Likes

What’s the cornbread like? I’ve always wondered why people use it and what kind of recipie?

4 Likes

Pondering recipes over a pipe. This time a rather left-field eccentric one:

Definitely one that will only be liked by those who get the pipe references in the name. Sadly couldn’t find a decent tonquin concentrate.

8 Likes

Well it’s…um… Corn Bread
But seriously, I’ve only played around with for a short time and first Solo’d it at 3%, probably too low because I didn’t get a whole lot of cornbread out of it, (you know that gritty / dry / grainy thing) what I do get is more like a cake-bread which is fine by me because IRL, I don’t really care for Corn Bread.
Is it a “must have” not really IMO… BUT I just reordered a larger bottle just for my Southern M&H Cornbread mix,
It Pairs Very Well with Milk and Honey (FLV) :wink:

9 Likes

I had to test it a little higher @Rocky02852

9 Likes

How’d I miss this one @SessionDrummer, yeah that’s probably about right. Think I was a little gun shy with this one, TBH I’m not a CB lover IRL, But may just have to try a 7 or 10 solo, you know for just for (quote) “safety and shit” :wink:

7 Likes

This is tasty :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I updated my Lemmy Orgasmatron to include the new Cheesecake Olympus Style FA :yum:

9 Likes

WHOA! just pulled out a M&H steeper, YUM :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Hehe @Rocky02852 you REALLY love the M and H !!!

7 Likes

11 Likes

You might like something like this: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3650274/Vanilla%20Buttermilk%20Cake

9 Likes

Mixing this one today. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

…the P is silent :wink:

13 Likes

Looks good, too bad I don’t have even one flavor. Oh well… Sigh…
:grin:

7 Likes

I only have 3.

7 Likes

@lukeloop that’s a lot of boom boom, coming in at only 10%. Looks great.

6 Likes

Thanks!

If it helps, I swapped the Mandarin MF for Mandarin Orange NF! :wink:

This has been the case for my entire time mixing. It’s rare that anyone can mix my recipes, since I steered clear of the more common brands from the start.

The initial test is ridiculously tasty, btw. Surprisingly smooth and sweet for just a couple of hours steep!

12 Likes

Ya, I see that. I almost wish I would have kept my MF concentrates. I assume NF and MF go quite well together. Since I started buying flavorah again I feel like I have to relearn some stuff and especially since I started grabbing NF and even two MF’s. Blueberry and Watermelon I think. I said all that to say that I will be mixing one of you recipes very soon.
this one
Tutti Frutti Pebbles Poundcake : Check cookies

1.00% Cream (Flavorah)
0.10% Danish Pastry (Organic) (NF)
1.00% Malt (Organic) (NF)
0.65% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
0.20% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.90% Tutti-Frutti (Organic) (NF)

Flavor total: 4.85%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

and this one
Homemade Watermelon Candy : Check cookies

0.35% Apple (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.50% Candy Base (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.20% Sweetness (Flavorah)
0.80% Watermelon (MF)
0.15% Watermelon (Organic) (NF)
1.75% Watermelon (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 4.75%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

I will, however, be changing the Candy base to a different candy base like maybe WF Sour Gummy Candy or WF Candy Watermelon

10 Likes

That is awesome! Truly an honor!

I’d say the Watermelon Candy WF is the better choice. I don’t have that one, but can imagine it filling out the recipe better than the SGC.

I’m not impressed with the RFSC CB, to be frank. But it’s the only CB I have that’s not colored with another flavor. If I’d had the WF, I surely would have used it!

With the Tutti Frutti Poundcake, I wrote in the notes that I’d bump up the Danish, so you may want to try that! 0.2% max. Then add a couple of drops of any good Tangerine/ Mandarin/Orange flavor.

Or, whatever, try it as written and keep those tips in your back pocket.

Happy to hear any feedback, good or bad. The bad feedback, esp. is more than welcome!

11 Likes