What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

I have Lavender, as well, but not sure what I’ll do with it yet. I’m working on going in different directions right now and maybe I’ll find something useful for it.

5 Likes

Recipes are never defaulted to public.
That was addressed a couple of years ago by Lars to combat the amount of “spam” recipes going public.

A user has to change it to be publicly visible.

8 Likes

Thx Sprksfly. I didn’t even word that correctly. I meant if a mixer has the public option chosen. It doesn’t matter, just trying to understand why the dropdown had different values than the linked recipe in the thread. No major concern here, just curious.

6 Likes

@muth, the screenshot you showed is the “flavor Preview” tab, which is just an inaccurate rounded off percentage of the flavors. Never go by that for actual percentages, you have to view the recipe to see exact percentages :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Okay, thx Rocky. I never heard it called that. I’m probably the delinquent student who didn’t read all the homework lessons :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah you and me both, I actually brought that feature up when I first noticed it :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Heck, I’m impressed that you found your old post :1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

On a few cocktail blends:

5 Likes

A Listerine cocktail: Because it sounds like a good post toothbrushing blend:

6 Likes

I decided to go ahead and get the VTA Botanical Gin after doing some reading about gin. I’m not a cocktail drinker but am intrigued by the flavors in mixology. I was hoping to find FA Gin for a comparison or supporting role. But what I did find was Bergamot (VTA) and (FA). I opted for VTA because BCF had 25% off. I learned that Bergamot was one of the botanicals used in gin. Seems that it will also serve a good purpose for creating sourness where you might need it. Now that I’ve started my cocktail journey I see I have a lot to learn.

4 Likes

Update:
Well, this one is not as concentrated as I imagined. I can taste it, but it’s pretty far in the background (like eating a Pudding infused Poundcake near a bowl of Blueberries;).

I did learn that 1% FLV Poundcake + 1% FLV Vanilla Pudding is a fantastic foundation.

Going to double the BB and also try out Peach (Silver) MF and Guava (Silver) MF in the same base, same %. It’s a decent stress test for potency, and delicious t’boot.

8 Likes

@authormichellehughes Custard Corn Flakes, that’s a GREAT idea.

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

That was all Daniel Coombes LOL

6 Likes

What’s more fun than a Barrel of Monkeys…

9 Likes

I’m very interested in your new recipe as it’s ticking many boxes for my type of vape so have just added it to my next to be mixed list. Thank you @authormichellehughes.

8 Likes

I’m vaping Michelle’s Corn Flakes Custard, fresh mixed, and is quite good. Can’t wait to see how it steeps !!!

8 Likes

Ugh, I hate listerine :rofl: !

5 Likes

Looks tasty Michele. Cereal 27 has become a must for me in my popcorn recipes, up to 3%. Love the smell, taste…this looks like an interesting mix. Thx for the share.

7 Likes

YAY! Really glad you like it fresh :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you Muth! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes