Whats your favourite flavour combination?

and also another one from a St Louis flavorist…

“Southern Charm”
A delicious butterscotch, caramel, graham cracker, vanilla custard mix that saturates the pallet with complexity.

4 Likes

Now that sounds good! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is!!! And I’ve been fighting for 4 months now to try and clone it. Still no success. But man I’m enjoying the ride. Besides which, it’ll just make it that much sweeter when I finally bat that first home run! :laughing:

/swinging for the fences

2 Likes

Strawberry peach menthol…but mostly because I still have 800 ml to vape left from a previous mixing accident.

2 Likes

I remember reading about that.
/stifles the chuckles

Glad you’re making progress (and light) of it though. That’s a win right there if you ask me!

1 Like

Liquid Barn makes a flavor w/ Graham, butterscotch & tobacco it is soo good of course you’d have to add some custard and vanilla. https://www.liquidbarn.com/products/butterscotch-graham-tobacco-eliquid-extract

1 Like

aww… you lost me at tobacco.

2 Likes

Well it is very very mild only adds a smoothness. I am coming around to making more tobaccos as of lately. I am still a fruit lover first but they do take a lil bit to grow on ya if you do like a sweet fruity vape.

1 Like

Oops, it’s not mine it’s @fizzmustard 's recipe and its my adv

chefsflavours.co.uk is where I get all my flavours from but the e cig shop posted by pugs is also a good choice

1 Like

Nuts
Nuts w/creams
Nuts w/coffees
Nuts w/caramels
Nuts w/cheesecakes
Nuts w/vanilla custards
All of the above mixed together! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you know…
you should totally try Bust-a-nut…
I’ve heard it’s lovely…:smirk:

7 Likes

Thank you Grubby. I will check them out as well, but have already made my order from thee-cigshop- Besides the banana cream clear LA I ordered red licorice and more strawberry ripe TFA and shisha strawberry INW as I heard good things about them on this forum. I use to blend Strawberry and Strawberry Ripe TFA. I like them better then.

1 Like

Vanilla Custard V1 (CAP)
Vanilla (MF)

1 Like

I’m gonna try DIY or DIEs’ pistachio RY4-U I’m not sure how I feel about vaping nuts but if I like it I’m gonna give yours a try, maybe even go “nuts” and try and make my own

2 Likes

Bust-A-Nut is fantabulous.

6 Likes

Is one of my favorites by him

1 Like

None. I’m “a flavor chaser” so it changes constantly. I vape at least three different flavors a day. Right now I’m working on a pink grapefruit & caramel

3 Likes

that sounds great :slight_smile: so you don’t find any concentrates that you keep coming back to ?

That sounds very interesting never thought to mix those 2 flavours, will that make a kind of candy fruit flavour?