Where can I buy inawera Shisha pineapple in Australia

the brand is real flavour, it’s one of their flavour line.

1 Like

Not sure what vendor u are using down under but they should state whether it is vg or sc

2 Likes

Vapoureyes but I can’t see it saying anything about that

2 Likes

Because the do not carry Real Flavors brand.

1 Like

actually they do have rf.
@Tara9 based on the reviews, their RF line are super concentrate. but they dont put the SC or VG base on the product description. You should ask their contact / customer support about this.

2 Likes

Thks, Mixing Supplies | Vapoureyes didnt see it in mixing menu or using search “real flavors” so was assuming they did not.

2 Likes

Yep I’m on to it :wink:

2 Likes

Now you can see what I mean there is no discription to say if it’s (SC) or VG

2 Likes

Thankyou :+1:

2 Likes

Well, if u can find the Real Flavors brand on their site, god bless ya and if u manage to order some, check the labeling if it contains vg or not since the mixing ratios will differ. Gl to u!

3 Likes

They don’t have all that many but they have the pineapple

2 Likes

Real Flavours are Alcohol Based Natural Extracts - No PG or Vg

Not entirely true but the truth is out there

3 Likes

The Rf on vapoureyes are all SC

@Tara9 I have not seen inw shisha pineapple in any Au stores

If you can work up a largish order and dont mind waiting for 10 days chefs ship to au for £5

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/inawera-concentrates/4050-shisha-pineapple.html

5 Likes

Sweet thankyou :wink::+1:

2 Likes

NO, they most assuredly ARE NOT.

They haven’t been since about 6 months after they launched back in August of 2016.
They stopped selling extracts, and converted to concentrates.

Please have your facts straight before you make sweeping declarations.

4 Likes

The question asked was about Super Concentrates and I suggest you do some further study before you question my answers.

Is it important to know about what is in a consintrated flavour I’m hearing SC vg and all this here and I have no idea about this side of things

1 Like

Does it all make a difference as to what is in the flavour consintrates?

1 Like

It does. In most cases, not all tho, a super concentrate is much more potent and can/should be used at lower percentage in comparison to the regular flavor. To archive that, again not always but most, the base of the concentrate is something like alcohol or/and pg.

Vg based is a good option for people sensitive to pg. Vg flavors in my own opinion, are weaker and take ages to steep, in comparison to alcohol or pg based flavorings.

So looking at the name of concentrates is somewhat important and if not labeled correctly or in doubt, reading the data sheet would provide that information, unless it’s a non transparent company that likes to hide these things.

We do have beginners guides explaining all that, as well as hundreds of information listed on other platforms, YouTube etc. It can be overwhelming at first, but reading up is pretty much what i would call mandatory, staying safe and not grabbing for examples oil based concentrates etc. Rf doesn’t fall under that tho.

3 Likes