Where do you buy your NIC from?

I didn’t know there was such as thing as a nicotine tester. Good information. Thank you.

Nic River has a ton of votes on this poll and so far I haven’t heard or read any complaints regarding their brand. What to choose…what to choose…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Oh wow. Thank you for this link. :astonished:

2 Likes

It says product not found when I click on it.
Do you know if they sell these kits outside of the US? I can’t seem to find it in Europe but I could just be blind :sunglasses:
Do they sell them Down Under?
I’m just not gonna pay for the insane shipping fees that US vendors are charging. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

@woftam Never used one of these, what do you do in a nutshell. Pre-determined amount of NIC, slowly add drops of (something) until it changes color ?

Spot on mate the instructions are on the link page - pretty easy to check your nic.

1 Like

Hello all,
I am aware that quite a few mixers have purchased Delosi flavorings from NicotineLabs.com. Recently a veteran mixer told me to consider buying their Nicotine Liquid (high quality, smooth, and not peppery). Their nicotine is USP Grade, Kosher, and meets or exceeds US Pharmaceutical Standards.

I spoke with the owner today regarding their liquid nicotine. Sam was a pleasure to speak with. He provided me with very valuable information regarding the labs which produce pharmaceutical grade nicotine and which re-sellers use them (Alchem International - NicSelect, Equinox Cheimcals, etc), how they source & process their nicotine, as well as other useful information regarding Delosi flavorings, and the DIY community.

This company will be making big moves this year and will definitely be a source for many DIY’ers for flavors & nicotine liquid. I will be purchasing their nicotine and a few Delosi flavors to try. Their shipping rates are more than fair as well.

If anyone has used their nicotine and would like to share their experience, please feel free.

3 Likes

My first and only nic I’ve used since finding the thread here in ELR. Surprised it wasn’t in the poll. Tastes great and good customer service.
100mg Nicotine - 100mg Nicotine Base | Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers.

1 Like

I get mine from NicVape
It is Lab Certified and what they ship you is traceable to the cert. Example:

3 Likes

For me, absolutely.
That’s why NicSelect is my #1 (from NicotineRiver).

If money were not a concern though, I’d be using nothing but CXTC.

Edit: BTW, the proper term for the nic test (in case you find yourself looking in the future) is nicotine titration kit. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Sprkslfly. Yes, price is a big factor, not just for the product itself but the shipping costs as well. I will be getting the Carolina Xtraction & the NicotineLabs 250ml bottles next month. I would purchase NicSelect from @Nicotine_River, however they have not yet resolved the calculation rate issue in their systems for the shipping to New Jersey ( 250ml NicSelect is $30.39 in shipping).

Being credited back for shipping costs is not an option on my end. My husband does not approve. LOL. I contacted them on July 5th regarding this. Hopefully by the end of this month their developers would have fixed this issue and I’ll be able to purchase their NicSelect as well.

Also I am most definitely shopping around for a nicotine tī-ˈtrā-shən kit!

-Much respect

2 Likes

Just PM’d you with a solution to this high shipping cost, hope to hear from you soon & that it’ll help! :slight_smile:

Thank you

4 Likes

Thanks for the info on NicotineLabs.
I live closer to Florida than to Cali, so shipping cost is a player.
I will be ordering some nic to see how it goes.

2 Likes

You are very welcome @Spatchka. :blush:

1 Like

Nicotine River also has a Titration kit.

3 Likes

@Leilani @Nicotine_River It’s starting to look like Nicotine River is becoming the “Amazon” of DIY here, and I love Amazon !!! When NR starts offering internet, that’s it, I’m buying stock !!!

4 Likes

HAHAHA. You stoopid. LOL. Indeed @SessionDrummer. Indeed. :joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Luv you man!

2 Likes

Nice to know that AB Dada’s code still works. He’s a bit of a pompous know-it-all, but he shook down Carolina Extracts for a discount code so he’s not all bad in my book

2 Likes